||Chapter 6||

Beginne am Anfang

"Oh why don't you start playing again?"

"I can't afford an electronic keyboard"

"Oh. So have you always liked motorbikes?" Jaxxon asks changing the subject quickly.

"I mean yes but I never really had the motivation to ride one or try and get my license for them because you know there aren't that many girls who do ride them"

"That's what makes you unique"

"I already know about you and motorcycles so have you every taught anyone how to ride one beside me?" I ask, actually curious.

"Nope your the first one"

"If you had a daughter who wanted to ride one would you let her?" I ask.

"I mean if she is responsible, what about you?"

"She would have to be responsible and doing well in school" I tell him.

I pick up my spoon with ice cream on it and shove it into my mouth, the taste delightful.

"So what else can we do?" I ask.

"Oh yea when your done with the ice cream we can go down to the DMV and you can take the test, after that you need to take a riders course and then take the riding assessment and if you do well you should get your driving permit" he tells me.

"That's going to take forever"

"No not really besides the riders course we can do a 60 hour one and then you don't have to take the assessment" Jaxxon says as I shove another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"But you said you will see if you can get me my license endorsement sooner" I say through the ice cream, my right eyebrow arched a little and my spoon pointed at Jaxxon.

He rolls his eyes and grabs the spoon out of my hand, placing it into the now empty bowl. He picks it up and carries it to the sink.

"Let's go get up" he tells me. I roll my eyes.

"I can't wait to be able to drive a motorbike!" I jump up and down.

"Maybe we shouldn't have gotten you that ice cream jumpy" Jaxxon laughs at me.

I roll my eyes again and we get into Jaxxons black and red car.

"THIS IS MY SONG" I shout jumping up and down in my seat.

Jaxxon groans

"I'm jealous, I'm over zealous" I start out belting out the words.

"When I'm down I get really down when I'm high I don't come down!" I countine laughing at the look of pure horror on Jaxxons face.

"You do shit on purpose get mad and you break things feel bad try to fix things" I countimue to sing horrible.

"Cause we got the love it takes to solve them, yea I got issues, and one of them is how bad I need you" I finally sing on key and see the look of complete confusion on Jaxxons face.
-------