||Chapter 6||

Chapter six

Recap:
"It's not a 'I guess' it's a 'I will' love stop trying to stay up really late when your tired it's not good for you" Jaxxon murmurs to me. I could tell he was fighting to stay awake now.

I scoff, what a hypocrite. "You can't say that your tired right now and your still awake"

"That's different love, I'm ugly I don't have to go to bed on time to keep myself staying refreshed and pretty"

With those words I feel something weird in my stomach and I can feel my heart strain, no one other than my grandma has told me something like that, has pretty much told me I was pretty.

Wow that pathetic everything Jaxxon tells me I can only relate to my grandma telling me something similar.

I roll onto my right side, feeling the heat radiate from Jaxxon keeping me warm as I fall off into a peaceful slumber.
.
.
It has been a couple of days since all I got the call from Christine. Things have been fine here, I still haven't met the other half of the gang and matts best friend who lives with him because they are out on a mission I was told.

"Love stop daydreaming the ice cream you made me buy you is going to melt" Jaxxon says exasperated.

"Awww are you mad about the ice cream" I tease him

"I'll have you know that ice cream costed me four dollars and fifty cents and that's not even including the state taxes plus the extra time I spent so he could ring it up"

"Or was it just the guy you didn't like?" I question.

"It's not my fault he kept flirting with you when we saw his girlfriend drop him off as we were entering the store"

This pushes me to the edge of laughter, causing Jaxxon to grumble even more throwing dirty looks over my way.

"Aww now now settle down no need to get all defensive over there" I say through my laughter as I started to laugh harder.

He rolls his eyes mumbling more things under his breath.

"Don't we have to finish up the second packet the teacher gave you?" I ask just now remembering.

"Yea we do, he said he was adding a fifth packet to all of this also"

"So this is the whole project for the rest of the year?" I ask feeling stupid suddenly.

"Yep" he says giving me a weird look as I cross my eyes with my mouth full of ice cream.

"Your a weird one" Jaxxon chuckles.

"Soooo let's get to know each other outside of the questions the packets have" I say once I finished the ice cream in my mouth.

"Ok"

"So any secret talent you have?" I question.

"Do you count eating more pounds of food then what you weigh a talent?"

"Yeah cause that impressive!" I laugh.

"What about you?" Jaxxon asks.

"Well my grandma taught me how to play piano before she died, I haven't touched one in about a year or two"