||Chapter 3||

DISCLAIMER: NOT EDITED LIKE THE OTHER CHAPTERS WHEN I COMPLETE THE BOOK I WILL GO THROUGH AND EDIT!!!

Chapter 3

     Bruises and bruises and bruises. That's what covered me. When we got home they started beating me because there boss told them they had one more time to mess up before they were getting fired.

"You stupid little bitch your the reason why we got our last warning at work" Christine hisses at me slapping me hard across my face.

I felt a presence creep up behind me and I felt sever pain in my spine, more then likely he kneed me in the back like always.

Christine took her hand and smacked me acrossed the face again, black dots clouding my vision slowly going out.

This time Christine raises her fist punching me in the nose, I felt the warm blood trickle down my nose. They kept beating me each hit getting worse and more rough, each time my vision getting cloudier with the moister of the tears.

nothing will stop them from hitting me, nothing will stop this abuse from them.

herei am limping to my room at the moment, they are still making me go to school with the bruises all over me they claimed that it would be worse for me to not go to school then to go to school with all the bruises on my body.

they told me to tell the school i got into a fight if anyone questioned me, to say that i was talking trash to someone and got my butt kicked. there is so much stuff that is going on right now that i just cant emotionally handle all of this.

"We arent going to be home for two days I want the house to stay clean you are to only leave for school and then come directly back here" christine tells me, "also make sure the beer is restocked" she adds with a little smirk on her face, oh how i would love to wipe that smirk off.

She wraps her thin, sickly looking arm around my father carrying her purse on her arm while my dad has a big suitcase in his other hand, pulling it on the wheels. I wonder where they're going?

i quickly rush out of the house with my bag over my shoulder, sadly i still have to do that packet with that one boy from school. maybei can get out of it, More then likely iwont be able to.

Maybe we could become friends without my father and christinefinding out?

I eventually make it to school, seeing everyone around the front of the school talking to their groups of friends and then theres me. im just trying to avoid everyone and get to class early so idont have to talk to anyone in the school, icant take any risks. I make my way through the parking lot not even seconds later im surrounded by a bunch of sports bikes, i quickly spot the same greenish yellowish and black bike and for some reason i feel safer in this position.

"Hey mute girl im not going to school today so meet me in this parking lot thirty minutes after school gets out and we can go to your place and do the packets" the guy im supposed to do the packet with in class tells me.

"Why must we start on it early?" I question him softly. If anything Christine and my father wouldn't put me in public school and then leave me in the house alone. they must have put up those cameras where you can watch what's happening, but it doesn't record anything.

"So I can get it over and done with and I wont have to talk to you anymore then i need to" he tells me with a scoff. I see the sun against the matte black helmet of his with the black sun visor lifted up so I could see his beautiful brown eyes.

I was suddenly pulled out of the trance when i heard other people laughing over the loud engine's of the sports bikes and I looked around to see everyone who was on a bike bent over holding there stomachs laughing.