Chapter 8

Nova's Pov

"Gale are u done yet!!" I yelled running up the stairs of his home. "Just a sec" he replied. I barged into his room and sat on his bed. "Geezer ur so impatient" he sighed, closing his bedroom door. "Its been 30 miniutes hurry up" I whined. "I just need to put on a shirt" he said walking towards his wardrobe. "There how do I look??" he asked.

"Amazing" I replied walking up to him

"Amazing" I replied walking up to him. He blushed. "What about me how do I look?" I asked. "Hot" he answered, "But...". "But what?"  I asked. "Those shorts are too revealing, I can't let you go out like this" he said.

I sighed "Oh come on Gale they're just shorts"

I sighed "Oh come on Gale they're just shorts". "Yeah but guys might try to take you away" he said putting his arms around my waist. "Then I guess you'll just have to stop them" I smirked. He leaned in for a kiss but I covered his mouth. "Get your bag and let's go we're already late" I ordered. "Aaawww" he whined and got his bag.

Nashi's Pov
"So Storm..." I started. "Hmm.." he hummed. "Did you hear that Nova and Gale started dating" I said. "Yeah" he replied. We walked up some stairs to get to the top of a water slide. "Errmm... I was wondering if you'd wanna go o-" I was cut off by my idiot brother Nash. "Guys let's go down this slide!!" he yelled. "Shut up Nash!!" I yelled. Storm chuckled. "So as I was saying" I said turning to Storm. "Yeah I'd like to go out with you" Storm answered. I blushed, "How did-". "Nash we grew up together I can read you like a book" he smirked. I blushed even harder. "I don't think I'm that easy to read!"  I yelled. "Sure you aren't" he said sarcastically then gave me a peck on the cheek.

Rin's Pov

"Rin, do you like me?" Rosemary asked. "Of course I do your like best friend" I said. "Oh" she said but she seemed kinda disappointed. "Rose you OK?" I asked. "Yeah I'm just fine" she said looking away from me. 'Did I say something wrong? ' I asked myself. She walked towards a door that said 'Do not enter'. "Remember when we always use to get into trouble for exploring places we weren't suppose to?" she asked. "Yeah"  I nodded the smirked. She looked around if anyone was looking then opened the door and walked in. I was about to walk in until someone grabbed me. "Your not going on there without us" I turned to see Nova and Gale. I smiled and we all snuck in.

Gray's Pov

"Guys we got a mission" Lucy said. "Alright" we answered. "But there's a problem" Lucy nervously giggled. "What do you mean?" Natsu asked. "The bad guys are underground this water park."  She said."Shit" I mumbled. "Gray, language" Juvia scolded. "So what's the plan?" Erza spoke. "The boys stay put while we go take care of the problem" Lucy said. "No way!" We argued.  "Look we don't have time to baby sit you guys so just do as your told" Erza said. "Bit we wanna come" Kellas whined. "Is that a flying monkey!"  Juvia yelled pointing behind us. "Where?" we all turned around and guess what.... The girls were gone when we turned back around.

Juvia's Pov

"Why do they have to be so difficult" I sighed. The girls just shrugged as we walked towards a door with a 'do not enter' sign on it. "OK this door will lead us to their underground hide out." OK then open it" I whisper yelled. "OK. Geez" Lucy opened the door and we walked in. "It's so dark" Erza said. I turned on a flash light and we walked down the stairs. The further we went the more we could hear. "Boss what should we do with the bomb" a man said. "Oh I don't know, just stick in the room with those brats" Another man said. "They have hostages" Erza gasped. "I'll text Natsu to evacuate the po-" she was cut off by her phone ringing. "Guess Natsu beat ya to it" I commented then sighed when the bad guys sorted us. "Hey get down here!" One of the men yelled. "As you wish" Erza smirked then jumped over the railings and kicked the man in his face. "Haha this is too easy" she laughed.

Rosemary's Pov

"Gale I blame you!" I yelled. "What?! Why me?" he asked. "Your the smartest and oldest you should have stopped us from coming in!" Nova yelled and I nodded in agreement. "This isn't Gale's fault it's you girls'" Rin yelled. "How is it our fault" I glared. "You were the one who told us to go  down the stairs and Nova wouldn't stop screaming about how much she shipped those two bad guys!" he yelled. "Well yelling at eachother doesn't change the fact that Rosemary and Gale are tied up to a bomb." Nova yelled. "We're all gonna die!" Rin cried. But the the door to the room we were locked in swung open.

😍😍😍😍😄😍😄😍😄😄😄😄😄😃😃😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😉☺😊😀😃😃😄😘😚😙😙😜😉☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😍😝😝😞😒😒😒😒😜😜☺😙😗😗😔😌😙📱😄😄😝📱😂😀😂😒
THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY. Please comment and vote 😘

🐎FT2 OUT ~