Chapter 6

Natsu's Pov
"Hey Luce, wake up!!" I shook her but she kept sleeping. "Luce!" I yelled in her ear. "Luce, I'm dying please wake up" I whined. Her eyes shot open and she sat up straight. "Where are you hurt are you bleeding?" she questioned. "No! But I am dying of hunger could you please make me a bowl if cereal" I pouted then she threw a pillow at me. "Get it yourself!!" she yelled. "But I have no energy" I complained rolling around the bed crying. "Go ask Nashi" she said. "No she just gonna set it on fire again." I whined. "Uggghhhh!! I don't want to" she said. "If I have no energy then how are we gonna make a third child" I stated. Her face turned a dark shade of red. "Natsu!!!" she yelled hitting me with pillows. "Oh so are you asking for a pillow fight?" I smirked then began throwing pillows back at her. When she ran out of pillows I pinned her down to the bed before she could get any more pillows. "Natsu you cheated!" she pouted which made her look adorable. "No I didn't" I declared. "And I want my prize" I smiled. "What pri-" I cut her off with a kiss which was sadly interrupted by Nashi "Eeeeewwww!! Get a room" she said. "Actually they are in a room, and I thought I was the dumb one" Nash  commented walking down the stairs. "Shut up Nash" Nashi yelled running down the stairs after him not long after we heard Nash scream in pain, "Ooouucchhh!!! Mom!!". "Why can't they be more like Rosemary and Reiki?" Lucy sighed. "How about we go out somewhere today??" I suggested. "Where??" she asked. "The water park that just opened" I smiled. "Why not" she smiled back. I looked into her eyes lovingly and leaned in closer, "Lucy....." "Yeah" she gulped. "I'm still hungry!!!!!" I yelled. She kicked me off her and left the room with an annoyed look on her face. "Does that mean your gonna make me breakfast!!" I yelled following after her.

Rin's Pov
"Dad I need to talk to you!" I said to my dad who was finishing off some paper works. "What?" he asked. "I was wondering if.." I paused. "If your gonna ask me if you could borrow my car to bring a 'special girl' out on a date. It's a No!" he said. "No I wasn't gonna ask that" I blushed. "Then what?" he questioned. "I wondering if I could have my own room?" I said. "No" he deadpanned. "But why?" I questioned. "Ask your mother" he said. "Fine" I walked towards the kitchen where ny money was making waffles. "Mum why can't I have my own room?" I asked. "Ask your father" she said. "But he told me to ask you" I said. "Hey would you like to go to that new water park that's open?" she asked. "Yes!!" I beamed. "Then go get ready and tell Sylvia and Storm" she smiled. "Sure thing mum" I smiled then ran upstairs. "Wait she just changed the subject!" I finally realised.

~|||||TIME SKIP|||||~

"The weather is so nice" Sylvia stretched. We we're currently at the water park in our swim suits. "It's way too hot, don't you agree dad and Rin" Storm said. "Yeah it way too hot" we said in unison sweating. "What are you guys talking about, the weather is perfect for swimming" Mum commented. "Yeah right" I mumbled. "HEY JUVIA!!!" A voice called for our mum. She turned to see aunt Erza and the Fernández family. "Hey Erza. What are you doing here?" my mum asked. "Family time remember" she answered. My mom gasped "Me too"

Rosemary's Pov
"Hey Rin, Sylvia, Storm" I greeted. "Sup" Reiki said. "Hey" the three of them replied. Then Reiki and Storm walked off somewhere. "Hey Rosemary" I turned to see Nash and Nashi. "Hey Sylvia and Rin" Nashi waved. "So where's Storm??" Nashi asked. "There" I pointed in the direction in which they went. "Thanks" she smiled and left Nash followed. "So shall we go to the pool??" Sylvia asked. "Sure, oh and Gale said he's coming later with Nova" I informed.  "That's cool" Rin smiled. We were walking towards the pool till Sylvia stopped us. "What's wrong??" I asked. "Do you see that boy over there" she whispered pointing at a boy messing around with a little girl in the water. "Yeah" I nodded. "Well I kinda have a little crush on him" she squeaked. "So please don't embarrass me" she pleaded. "I think it's too late" I spoke pointing at Rin who was talking to him. "My life is ruined!!" she yelled falling to the ground sobbing. "I think you're overreacting" I stated.

😜😗😝😗😉☺😃☺😀☺😀😉😗😉😊😍☺😍☺😎😍😚😂😂😂😘😘😭😂😁😀😚☺😌😌😔😔😔😔😄😄😍😍😙😙😪😪😝😎😎😎😒😒😒😪😙😗😗🙌🐇🐇🐇😃😃😃😌😌😔😔😄😄😍😍😜😜😝😎😭😂😁😄😄😄😔😔😔😔😔😔🐇😔😔🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇😃😃😃😃😃😃😞😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😌😌😌😔😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😚😀😁😂😭😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Thanks so much for reading hope you have a lovely day and enjoyed this chapter.

🐎🐎🐎FT2 Out ~