Chapter 1

Please read my sister rongecu123 book it's really good.

Rosemary Fernandes Pov

I woke up terrified of what I just dreamt. I was sweating and breathing heavily. I wanted to cry. I got out if bed and walked to my parents room. I opened the door, to see nobody. "Mom, dad. I had a nightmare" I said. There was no answer. I went back to my room and tried to fall asleep but the same dream kept repeating. I got out of bed while dragging my teddy bear with me. I walked to Reiki's room. He hates it when I don't knock so I did but he didn't answer. I knocked about three more times before I walked into his room. He was sound asleep on his comfy blue bed. Most of his room was blue as mine was scarlet. I climbed up on his bed and shook him, "Reiki, wake up I had a nightmare" I said. "5 more minutes mom" he replied I shook him harder but he didn't wake up. "Why are you such a deep sleeper" I mumbled then rolled him off his bed. "Ouch!" he whined. He looked up at me "What was that for?" he asked. "I had a nightmare and you wouldn't wake up" I explained. He got up and got back into bed making some space for me. "Did you knock Rose" he asked. I got into bed beside him and nodded. He smiled. "Goodnight Rose".

Storm Fullbuster Pov

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" I laughed do hard tears were coming out of my eyes. I was in my room with the twins and they were fighting again. "No it's my turn to have a sleepover in Storm's room" Sylvia yelled. "No it's my turn" Rin yelled. They always fight over me. "Storm who do you wanna have a sleepover with?" They asked. "Both of you?" I guessed. "Ok" they cheered and ran into my bed. We got in a circle and put the blanket over our heads. They giggled, "Now where is my flashlight?" I asked myself. I found it and put it under my chin. "Now this story is about a great warrior that went on a dangerous quest" once I said quest I went closer to Rin's face he chuckled. "And a quest for love" I ruffled Sylvia's hair and she giggled. I told them the story for about an our until they fell asleep. I carried them back to there room and put the in there beds. "Storm am I annoying?" Sylvia asked as I put her in bed. "No, who said you were" I furrowed my eyebrows. "The girls at school" she replied. "Ignore them there just jealous that your so cute" I cooed as I pinched her nose. She giggled. I smiled "Goodnight" I said and walked out the door. I walked into my parents room. "Mom did you sign the note yet?" I asked. But no answer. I sighed and walked home. "Mom was here a minute ago" I muttered to myself. "I'm sure she remembered that it's really important for my health"

Nash Dragneel Pov

"Mom come on we've gotta go before the shop closes" I yelled as I dragged my mom down the pathway. We we're going to a bakery as she promised if I got an A in my math test. "Ok. Ok" she smiled. "We're here!" I exclaimed. She walked into the shop to get me my cake. She's taking a very long time and it's getting dark. I stood outside the shop for my mom for about an hour. "Achoo" I sneezed. "It's cold" I shivered as I looked up at the starry night sky. "Nash what are you doing out this late" I turned to see aunt Mira. "I'm waiting for my mom to come out with my cake" I answered. "How long have you been waiting?" she asked. "*Achoo*An hour" I replied. "Oh dear!. Come on let's bring you home" she smiled. I nodded and got up. "I'll tell your mom that I brought you home" she said. I nodded. Then everything went black. The last thing I heard was Aunt Mira yelling my name.

Gale Redfox Pov

"Mom, dad where are you" I yelled walking around the huge library in our house. My mom said I'm not allowed to climb the ladder in the library because it's dangerous but they are never there when I need to get a book. "I'm sure mom won't mind if I climb it this once" I uttered. I climbed up the ladder and reached for the book I was looking for "Almost there" I said. "Got it" I exclaimed the climbed down. I saw a shadow of a human walking about the library. "Hello, who's there" I yelled. I followed the shadow to see who it was. I turned a corner to meet a dead end. "It must have been my imagination" I sighed. "Not quite" I heard a whisper voice say. Then one of the large bookshelves began falling towards me. I was paralysed in fear. I was burried in a pile of books. "Pouch!" I groaned in pain. I tried to move but my leg was stuck. "Dad! Mom! Help!" I could feel tears falling down my cheeks. "Gale!" I heard a familiar voice yell. "Dad! Help! Dad!" I yelled. I could hear his footsteps grow closer. My dad digged through the pile of books and pulled me out in one swift. I hugged him tightly. "Dad I'm scared" I cried.  "It's alright I'm here" he hugged me tighly. "Where's mom?" I asked. "Eehh..... She's on her way" he stuttered. "What happened?" he asked. "Well, there was a shadow so I followed it and it lead me here and.... And.... It was the scariest phenomenon I've ever taken part of" I said. My dad looked confused he didn't understand what I meant by phenomenon but just shrugged it off. "Don't worry Gale I'm here now" and I hugged him again.

Nova Dreyar Pov

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" I laughed as Nashi showed me her victory dance. I was at Nashi's house her mom left an hour ago with Nash to some place but I don't know where they might be though. "Let's go put make up on Uncle Natsu's face" I suggested and she nodded. We snuck downstairs to the living room. But no one was there. "Where did he go?" Nashi asked. I shrugged. We heard a knock on the door so we opened it. "Hi mim" I smiled. "What's wrong with Nash?" Nashi asked worried. Mom put him in his bedroom and tucked him in. "He just has a fever Nashi, he's not dying" my mom said for the hundredth time. "Where is your father" my mom asked. "I don't know" she answered. "Barry" my mom mumbled. "Who's Barry?" I asked. "It no one" she said rubbing her temples. "Nova could you stay here and help Nashi take care of Nash while I'm gone?" she asked. I nodded. My mom left and I went downstairs to get a glass of water. "Where's Aunt Lucy?" I asked myself. I shrugged it off and continued helping Nashi.
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😚😚😘😘😘😚😚😚😚😗😗😜😞😞😌😌😔😔😁😳😳😘😘😚😚😗😗😙😙😜😝😛😞😞😔😔😚😳😘😁😗😔😗😙😥😰😝😰😝😅😞😰😜😙😭😗😂😚☺☺
Thanks you all that voted and commented on my first fanfic. I just published a jerza fanfic so please check that out. Love you all.

🐎 FT2 Out