Chapter 2

Nash's Pov
I woke up to see I was 2 hours late for school. "I'll go tomorrow" I shrugged and walked down stairs. "Morning" I greeted. "Morning" Dad replied. "Why aren't you at school?" he asked. "Not bothered" I answered making breakfast. "Well you have to go to school today. You already have 19 absences and it's only been a month" Dad said. "Fine" I sighed but took my time. I walk to school at a real slow pace. Once I made it to school I was marked in late and walked to my class and the bell rang. School was over. I shrugged and looked for Luna. I don't like calling her Nashi because ut sounds too similar to mine. "Yo Luna!" I yelled and ran up to her. She was angry, "This is your 20th absence!!" she yelled. "Actually I signed in late 5 mins ago" I retorted. She sighed in frustration. "Your such an idiot" she muttered. "I know you are but what am I?" I smiled. "Not this again" she yelled out in frustration. I followed her to the entrance of the school where we met the gang. "So are your parents at home or did they mysteriously disappeared?"  Nova asked putting a hand on her hip. "Mysteriously disappeared" we all answered. "Then let's hang at Gale's place" Nova suggested. We all nodded in agreement. "No way" Gale argued. "But your house is so big and huge and-" he cut me off. "First of all stop using different adjectives with the same meaning. Secondly you shouldn't say and twice in tha-" he was cut off by Reiki "Quit correcting his incorrect grammar".

In the end we won and got to go to Gale's house. "Are we there yet?" Rin whined. "Not yet" Gale answered. "How bout now?" Rin asked. "No" Gale replied. "Are we there now" he asked again. "Shut up Rin! Just shut up!!" Storm yelled. Sylvia giggled. "But it's taking forever big bro" Rin complained. "We're here" Gale announced. So we all ran into the house causing a stampede. "Woooowww. Your room is awesome" Luna declared jumping on the green bean bag beside my closet. "There might be secret passages" I said and knocked a vase off the table. Gale rolled his eyes and walked over to the vase beside the one I broke and spun it. His large shelf with books moved to the right revealing a passageway. "Cool" Everyone was amazed. Well except the Fernandes' they've known Gale all their life. Rosemary even thinks of him as another brother. "It just leads to his front garden but if you take one wrong turn you could end up in the sewers" Rosemary explained. "Gale, did you get a scholarship to The University of Oxford and didn't tell me?" Aunt Levy walked into the room with an envelope. "Yep" Gale smiled. "Awww, my baby's growing up" Aunt Levy gave him a bear hug. We all laughed. "Mom!" he whined trying to wriggle out of her grip. "Oh you have friends over. Is Nashi here?" she asked. "Right here" Nashi answered. "Come with me I have a yon of books your mom wanted me to give you" she smiled. Nashi squealed and raced out of the room. "She's such a geek" Storm commented. "But you loooooooovvvee her" Sylvia squealed. "Shut up!!" Storm yelled pulling on Sylvia's cheeks. "Oooouuuucccchh that hurts" she whined. "Now could you all please leave" Gale said. "But we're having so much fun!" Nova cheered trying to erupt my volcano. "Leave the volcano alone it has alot of acid in it" I ordered. She backed away. Then Storm's phone rang.

"Hello"

"Wait. Slow down"

"What happened!?"

"I'll be there in a few"

"What's wrong, Elsa" I asked. "My dad's in the hospital again and your dad's there too" he sighed. "Nash dad's in the hospital again!!" Nashi yelled. "See ya  later guys" Storm left and Sylvia, Run and I followed. This is the 5th time this month. They'll never learn, will they.

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😎😎😇😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇
I know I haven't been updating any if my books lately and I'm sorry it's because my little sister won't let me concentrate she never stops talking so I promise I'll update all my books this week. I love you all.😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘