Chapter 7

Akatsuki's Pov
I was messing around with my little sister Yui in the pool until I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned to see a boy with dark blue hair. "Yes?" I said. "Hi, I'm Rin Fullbuster. Sylvia Fullbusters twin brother" he spoke in a calm and cool manner. "I'm Akatsuki Cheney Eucliffe" I introduced. "I'll just get to the point. Do you see that blue headed girl standing beside the red head" he said pointing towards a girl who looked really familiar who was giving Rin a death glare. "Yeah" I smiled. "Well she-" he was cut off by the red head wacking him across the head. "Ouuch!!!" He whined. "Hi Ak" she said. "Why must you call me that everytime we see eachother." I groaned. "Because it's a cute nickname" she smiled. "Well I don't like it" I said. "And I don't care" she smiled. "You know eachother?" Sylvia asked. "Yeah we used to play around alot when we were little" I answered. Rosemary nodded in agreement. "So where's Reiki?" I asked. "On that slide with Nash" she replied pointing towards a slide for two. "Who was that girl you were playing with?" Sylvia asked. "Oh she's my little sister" I answered turning around to see that Yui was gone. All the colour drained from my body. "Where is she??" I said. "Akatsuki!!" I heard a familiar voice yell. "Yes" I turned to face my mom Yukino. "How's Yui?" she asked. "She's great" Rin answered. "Oh alright" she smiled and returned to her seat beside my dad Sting. "I've gotta find her" I spoke. "We'll help!" Sylvia said. "Nope" Rin who was silent all through out this time spoke. "I'm in" Rosemary smiled. "I'm in too" Rin changed his mind rather quickly. "Why the change of heart?"  I asked smirking. "No reason" he blushed looking away. "C'mon let's go find Yui" Sylvia cheered which made her seem kinda cute. We went in groups to go find Yui and I happened to be paired with Sylvia. "So is Yui your only sibling?" she asked. "No" I answered. "Who else is there?"  she asked. "Rory and Cory they're e twins from my dad Rogue's side" I answered. She gave me a confused look. "Oh, I have two dad's and two moms. I was kinda accidentally adopted by my dad Rogue and Sting" I explained. She gave me an apologetic look. "Don't worry my dad Sting said that I was the best accident he's ever made" I laughed nervously. She gave me a wierd look then sighed. "That's just sad" she said under her breath. "Hey what do you mean by that" I asked. "Oh look there's Yui" she beamed pointing up towards a dangerous slide. "What is she doing up there!!!??" I yelled. "Relax the slide ain't dangerous" Sylvia giggled. "You could break your neck sliding down that thing!!!" I yelled. "but it's a k-" I cut her off. "I'm coming Yui!!!" I yelled running towards the slide only to be stopped by the crazy person monitoring this crazy machine. "Sorry sir but your too tall to ride this slide" he said. "I just need to get my sister" I smiled. "I've heard that one before sir. Could you please leave" he said in a bored manner shoving me away from the slide. "Don't worry Yui I'll get you off that dangerous slide!!" I yelled as Sylvia giggled.
😭😝😒🐇😙😪😛😠😗😌😍😍😀😁😂😭😭😘😚😚😃😒🐇😙😪😗🙌😌😔😄😎😜😝😚😘😘😂😁😁😀☺😍😌😌🙌😔😔😄😎😜😚😚😃😒😃😃😚😁😗😔😒😛😛😣😰😰😥😪😭😂😁😘😘😃😗😔😙😌😪😥😒😥💪👆☝👏✋✌👐👋👏🏃💃👫👈👈👈👉👉👇👇🏢🏫🏫🏡🏪🌇🌆🏩🏨🏯🏰⛪⛺⛪🏬🏤🏤🗼🗼🏭🏬🏭⛺⛪⛺💒💒🏰🏰🏨🏯🏯🏩🏩🌆🏪🏪🌇🌆🌇🌆🏯🏰🏨🏨🏨🏫⛪⛪🏥🏭🏦🗼🏦🗼🏦🗼🏥🏭🏬🏬🏥🏣⛺🏣⛺🏢💒🏢💒🎑🎃🎃☝✋👋💪💏👬👬💏💑💃👫👫👯💑💏👭👏👆💪👆👇
Sorry I haven't been updating I've not been updating lately I've been really busy with my Religion project for my JC and it's really frustrating because I never do what my teachers say and usually get in trouble so I'm sorry for not updating and I hope you liked this chapter.