ENTRY ONE

Saturday, June 24th, 2017, 1:51 A.M.

Journal,

Hey it's me, again, I'm just checking in before I go to sleep. This past week has been interesting, and I wish I could tell you everything in one entry. But at last I cannot. I'm in constant battle with myself and those around me.

I sometimes feel extremely lonely, in my thoughts, and what I want to do with my life. If I want to do something like get a matching tattoo with my friend, some one shoots it down. If I want to get a piercing, someone shoots all my hopes down the drain, then makes a comment about how it would make me less appealing.

I just want it to stop, it feels like no one understands, no one but one person, whom I will not name. No one understands me to the complete fullest except her.

I sometimes feel even she, doesn't quite understand sometimes.

It's like a constant circle of nothing surrounds me.

It feels like no one understands my identity. What part of, I sometimes want to be a boy more then a girl, and I sometimes want to be a girl more then a boy, is confusing? Why can't they just except me for who I am? Why is that so difficult?

I'm back to the situation that I was in at the beginning, whenever I try to figure out anything about why people around me are the way they are, I'm back to square one, I find more questions.

I miss the people that understand. They were more excepting. I miss the people that tried to understand, they were also more excepting.

Goodnight,

journal.
___________________

A/N

Was that any good? I will be making these whenever I feel that I want to write a "journal entry" I assure you this is just realistic fiction, what I write in here doesn't actually happen to anyone I know, or to me. :)