Liam Dunbar - "It was a joke, baby, I swear"

"Stupid game!" Liam threw the controller of his playstation through the room and you looked away when it shattered against one of the walls. It wasn't the first controller ending up like that and knowing Liam it probably wouldn't be the last one either.

"Are you sure it's the game being stupid and not you?" You curled your lips up into an amused smile and you crossed your arms over your chest while you leaned against the doorframe. "Maybe we should throw the playstation out of the house. I'm starting to think it's a lot cheaper than replacing all the controllers you ruin because those games don't do exactly what you want them to do."

"The playstation stays." Liam's lips were forming a straight line while he looked over his shoulder. His eyes were filled with anger and when he locked his glance with yours you noticed the slightly golden glow.

"Easy, Liam, easy." You quickly lifted your hands up in the air and walked towards him. "It was a joke,, baby, I swear, okay?" You raised your eyebrows and waited for Liam's expression to soften. "Of course we're not throwing the playstation away. I prefer you ruining the controllers of that thing over ruining anything else any time."

"I don't want to ruin them." Liam shrugged his shoulders. "I've been throwing with them for as long as I remember, but now I'm a werewolf I just forget that I have a little more strength than I used to have." He bent his head and stared at his feet while he folded his hands behind his back.

"It's a pity we can't ask playstation if they can't make werewolf proof controllers." You shook your head and Liam grinned, his bad mood quickly disappearing already. "Come..." You grabbed one of his hands and walked towards the hallway. "Let's get you a new one so you can give this game another try."

"I'm not playing this game anymore." Liam shook his head while he put on his jacket. "I'll find another game to play. One that doesn't make me throw with things."

"Perfect!"