Liam Dunbar - "Hey, I'm with you, okay? Always."

"I screwed up, didn't I?" Liam leaned against the wall and he pulled up his legs to press them to his chest. His hair was glued to his forehead from sweating and he kept on shaking his head as if he couldn't believe that his entire plan, or better said, the plan he had not thought would work, had ended like this.

"You're learning." You shrugged your shoulders. "You've been thrown into this crazy life barely a year ago and you're learning to become a leader."

"But I'm clearly not a leader yet." Liam sighed and he wrapped his arms around his legs and let his chin rest on his knees. "We have absolutely no answers. The ghost rider is dead. And Theo says Mr. Douglas ate his brain and we have no idea why or what he's gonna do now."

"Liam..." You sat down next to him and wrapped your arm around his shoulders. "I know that right now it seems hopeless, but you took a risk and it didn't work out as you had planned." You licked your lips. "That happened to Scott countless of times."

"But what if Stiles and who knows who else will die because of it? What if they will be gone forever because of me?" Liam looked up at you. He had his eyes wide open and they were filled with tears.

"They won't." You shook your head. "Because just like Scott you will come up with a plan B and C and D and one of those plans is gonna work out." You saw how Liam raised his eyebrows. "Hey! I'm with you, okay? Always." You placed your hand on his arm. "You don't need to do this on your own."

"Thanks..." Liam curled his lips up into a smile and leaned towards you to kiss your lips. "I wouldn't know what to do without you." He grinned. "Actually, I don't know what to do with you either, but you know what I mean."