Chp. 1

-Zinnias POV-

-Zinnias POV-

Segan, Theo, Leo, Cleo, Scorp and I run up the stairs after the sorting.

We all so far are Slytherins. We all have pretty much only the Malfoy genes accept my youngest sister Renee Genesis  she is more like my mom. Brown curly (tame) hair and then she has my dads grey eyes. She also acts like our mom. We all think she will be a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw.

Our nickname for her Ravendor She hates it because she wants to  be in Slytherin with all of us.

"Zinnia, why did people think dad was bad when at Hogwarts?" My little sister asks me.

"Dads, dad was a bad person. So they thought that Dad was a bad person. But obviously he's not" I say not skipping a beat.

"Right" I hear a boy say behind me.

I turn around and see a tall boy with Brown hair. His eyes are a nice bright green and his skin is tan.

"What?" I say slightly confused.

"About your dad."

"And how do you know about him, stranger" I say crossing my arms.

"I have heard about the famous Malfoy's on more then one occasion" he says with a smirk on his lips.

"Have you now" I shoot

"Yep"

"what's your name" I say uncrossing my arms. I look at Cleo. "Go catch up with your other halfs" I say with a smile. We always say 'other halfs' when referring to the Triplets.

She runs off and I look back at the boy in front of me.

"Devan Amer Dawson, Pureblood, Ravenclaw, 4th year" he says

"Zinnia Eliza Malfoy, Halfblood, Slytherin, 3rd year" I say. I have changed a lot over the summer I used to be a lot shorter and my hair was a lot shorter. My face became a lot more defined and my grey eyes became brighter. They used to be stormy but now they are a nice grey.

"I thought you were a 4th year" he says to me

"No. 3rd" I say. I look into his green eyes a see a life of story's. They are nice a bright. Very happy. His future is bright.

"Well, Zinnia, what is your favorite subject" Devan asks me

"Transfiguration. I was to become a Animagi"

"Do you know what you will become yet?"

"Yes, I would become a tigress." I say wearing a proud smile on my face.

"Wow, I would be a Tiger" Devan says. He looks thrown back.

"Woah...."

*loud whistle*

"Oh, I better go. That's me and my siblings call. Bye Devan." I turn up the moving stairs and run to our new common room. It's on the very top floor in Hogwarts now. It used to be in the dungeon but after the war it got moved to the very top.

"You called?" I ask when I get into the common room.

"Yeah, mom and dad owled us." Scorpius says.

"Wellll what's it say" I draw out the 'well'.

Scorpius reads out loud

Grandma is sick and at St Mungo's. She sends her love to you all and misses you dearly. So do we. It may only be your second day at Hogwarts but we miss you. We will not let you come home to see her. We said we wanted to but Grandma scolded us and told us to tell you guys you have to stay in school and be good kids. She forbids us to take you out to school. And that is her wish. She has a possibility of dying and only wants you guys at hogwarts. We will keep you posted.----Much Love, Mom and Dad

We are all silent until Theo speaks. "We have to go see grandma!"

"Theo! No! Her wish for us is to stay here at school! You will obey her wish!" Scorpius says shooting a deathly look at Theo.

"He's right" Leo says

"He is" my twin adds in.

Cleo stands up from the couch. "We should write back"

"I'll get the parchment. Theo get the ink and Segan get the quill. Leo and Cleo get the owl. Scorp, help me get the chairs and desks ready. We will all be writing separate letters" I command.

Once everyone goes, the common room is empty except for me and Scorp.

Everyone comes back in a little bit and I start to write.

I love you guys too. I just wish we could see grams. Write to us a lot and keep us posted. I miss you all and I hope the best for grams. Do whatever you need to, to keep her alive, please. Just don't take a life. And don't take your own to save hers. Anything else. There has to be something.----Love, Your eldest daughter, Zinnia Eliza Malfoy.

I finish my letter and send it off with my silver and green owl. He is very rare. His name is 'Lumos'. Lumos is my favorite spell to use.

NOOOOOOOO NARCISSA!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so much! The circle of life doh ppl. Lol. Well this is my second book to this Dramione series.

Devan^^^^

Devan^^^^