13th day

Y/N pov
I woke up with a growling tummy.

I stood up to the smell of bacon. I went out and ran to the kitchen.

I saw 2 shirtless guys, i turned around and was about to leave when i felt a back hug.

I felt his abs on my body and not to mention i was only wearing a shirt and underwear.

I spun me around and caught me.
Tae: "why dont we have some interaction, i mean we do love each other."

He leaned in and kissed me. I could feel a glare from the shirtless Yoongi.

He pulled away while Yoongi fixed our food.

After we ate our bacon, i walked back to my room.

After 3 hours of wifi, i went out to get some food but on my way, i met some people.
Jimin and Jungkook.

They ran to me.
Jungkook: "i thought you died, Anna showed us that you died."
Me: "clones."
Jimin: "what?"
Me: "that was a clone. People arent becoming nuts, Anna released a lookalike that is a psychopath."

Suddenly, i saw Jimin's veins popped out his skin. Blood spilled everywhere. We then saw a knife stabbed on his rib.

Jungkook and i gave each other glances and started to run to the room Tae and I stayed at.

I lead the way. Halfway, Jungkook pinned me to the wall.
Jungkook: "you remember me, dont you? I was your suitor at elementary school."
Me: "yes, i remember."
Jungkook: "then let me do something before we probably die."

He smacked his lips into mine. I was a passionate kiss about before i would do somethIng i would regret, i pushed him away.

He unpinned me.
Jungkook: "i am so sorry.........but if something happens to Tae, come to me."

I looked at him with disgust and ran to the room.

Behind me, i heard him scream. I looked at him, he was stabbed. There was a man wearing a hood holding the knife he stabbed Jungkook with.

I ran as if i was being chased a car and arrived in front of the room.

It was now lunch time, i opened the door and saw Tae pointing a gun at me. Sad, he was wearing a shirt.

When he saw me, he dropped his gun and ran towards me. He gave me a tight hug while kissing my lips.

Tae made lunch.

I ate with them and explained to them about Jungkook.
Tae: "he kissed you!?!?"
Yoongi: "there's another person instead of Anna!?!?"
Me: "shut up and listen. Yes he kissed me and yes, there could be another one or it could be her minion."

We ended our lunch.

I walked to my room but something happened on my way.

Yoongi suddenly pulled me into his room and pinned me to the wall.
Me: "Yoongi? What are you doing?"

He held my hands high with one hand while the other hand was squeezing my butt.
Me: "stop this or.......in your future.......you cannot have kids!!"

He smacked his lips on my lips and circulated his tongue around mine. I didnt kiss back which made him squeeze my butt harder. I screamed but it was no use since his room was soundproof.

I didnt know what to do, i didnt want to hurt him but i also didnt want to be hurt by him. I had no other choice than to do it.

I kicked him where the sun dont shine but he didnt fall at all. He continued kissing me.

His hand released my butt and went to stomach. His kiss went down to my neck.

I missed his kiss but i have Tae now, i shouldn't miss this kiss.

He was about to escalate this scene but i didnt want him to so i electricuted him.

When he fell, i saw a sharp object on his back. I lifted his shirt, his back is no joke. He had a knife stabbed into stomach.

I ran out the room. Suddenly, i bumped a chest. I looked up, it was Tae. I sobbed on his chest.
Tae: "why? What happened?"

I explained.
Tae: "go into the vent, i'll follow."

I followed his instuctions and waited for him in the vent.