ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ

Hello everybody reading the epilogue notes and discussion where I answer all your questions that may have lingered on your mind for the time I'd updated my story! I understand that my stories tend to get a bit confusing as I do like to throw in very deep meaning to what I write and it does take much logical thinking and uncovering to understand my message.

So in this story, I'd wanted to elaborate on a somewhat imagination I'd had of what, 'Yuri!!! On Ice!' should've turned out as since I wasn't wholly satisfied with the original series.

I'd like to begin with what the initial story is about, and it takes on the story of how Yuuri, our main character and the one who we read most of his perspective on, undergoes deep and passive depression as he is in a manipulative relationship with Victor.

In this story, Victor is a psychological figure who uses his fame and charms to manipulate and take control of his student, Yuuri, and though Yuuri doesn't notice this, it is happening right before his eyes.

In the last few chapters of my story, I start to clear this fact up that Yuuri had become so used to this demeanor of Victor's that he saw it as a normal everyday thing in his life, but the scene where Mari comes in with the bat shows that she wants to release her anger out on Victor as she was aware of his bad intentions.

That scene also represents the first chapter where Yuuri pulls at his hair from frustration and begins to break down emotionally. This represents that he'd taken this action from Mari and that it was a traumatic experience for him and he'd taken the action of hair pulling as a sign of memory.

Many of my readers became frustrated because in the first few chapters, Yuuri was very hesitant when it came to making choices around Victor, and that he wasn't confident enough to even look at his, "significant other". This is because it was the first few phases of Yuuri realising he is being manipulated and controlled, but he had no power whatsoever to refuse Victor's demanding requests.

A sign of a psychopath is using charms and empty words for control and money as well as giving their victim full attention but to suddenly ignore them, which in most situations leaves the victim abandoned and isolate das they'd become so used to the other's presence that they realise that they have nobody but the suspect, which in this case was Yuuri as the victim and Victor the suspect.

Sala was also someone to notice Yuuri's sudden downfall and discomfort around Victor and attempts at giving emotional support but fails since she had her own problems with her own sibling and she herself couldn't exactly do anything about Yuuri's problem, and Yuuri was completely oblivious to this support from his numbness to emotion.

Now, Yuri Plisetsky develops a fictional sickness called, "Hanahaki," where the patient coughs up flower petals from one-sided love. This signifies the challenges Yuri faced in his life and how he felt like he was all alone in it, a one-sided story and one-sided love with Otabek who failed to return his feelings like everyone failed to support Yuri on his life journey.

There is much more significance to the things I wrote in this, but I prefer to move onto my reader's questions as it is, "Epilogue Notes & Discussion."

1. graciplier05 asked, "Are they going to get back together?"

From this, I assume Victor and Yuuri? I'd originally planned to have them get back together in the story, but from chapter 19 I don't think it's suitable since it shows that in 10 months time, Yuuri has grown to be his own independent man. So no, they won't get back together.

2. xalltimetrashx asked, "Is Yuri Plisetsky dead?"

No, in fact, the first half of chapter 19 is in Yuri Plisetsky's perspective.

I'm sure throughout my story there were many more questions that probably have been answered as the chapters were released at an agonisingly slow pace, so I'd like to thank you all for following, 'Fragile' and supporting me through the story. Thank you, everyone!! <3

Check out my profile for more stories to come, and maybe click that follow button? :))