[17] ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʏᴇᴛ

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT]

"And in that 

moment

he felt on top

 of the 

world."

He was beginning to grasp what was happening to him as he felt the subtle and desperate touch of soft hands

He was beginning to grasp what was happening to him as he felt the subtle and desperate touch of soft hands. They roamed his bare body, searching for the places that would make Yuuri writhe in pleasure.

Once bright, the pair of now darkened blue eyes swallowed him with one look, searching even further than what they already had served before them.

Victor smiled as his thumb and finger grazed the surface of Yuuri's erect nipple, and made the younger shudder in delight. It was in that moment that Victor brought his lips down to the nipple and licked, sucked and bit onto the tender skin.

Moans poured out of Yuuri's mouth, one after the other and his hands scrambled to find Victor's head, gripping and pulling at the silver locks of the Russian male.

Dark groans erupted from Victor's mouth as Yuuri gave a hard yank to his hair - his mouth parted from the other's nipple with a dirty, 'pop!', and before long, Victor had captured Yuuri's lips in a hunger-driven kiss.

Yuuri felt something slip into his mouth - It caved in as it explored his own tongue and the roof of his mouth. Yuuri gasped as he felt teeth bite onto his already swollen lower lip, "V-Victor..." He sputtered as said male's tongue was shoved into his mouth, still taking in the younger's flavour.

In the midst of this, Yuuri's lower region began to become hardened by these erotic touches and sexually-driven compliments pouring out of Victor's mouth.

It was long since noticed this little growing problem of the Japanese male's, and to imply that he was excited, Victor gave in from the kiss and instead, showed him a glamorous smile as his hand roamed down Yuuri's body and to the rim of his boxers.

Yuuri momentarily stiffened at this touch as he'd never been in an experience like this before, and immediately gripped onto Victor's bare and broad shoulders. He returned the sign of worry with a gentle stroke to the other's cheek and pouted, a wordless request to continue.

He hesitated, surprisingly, and thought for a fraction of a second before frantically nodding, becoming crazed from the lack of contact Victor was giving him, but it was all coming in due time as Victor's hand reached down.