[6] ɢʟᴀss ʜᴀʟғ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.2

Since I'm following the series with my own little twists, I won't be able to add much to episode 9 since it's in the P.O.V of Michelle Crispino. I'll still try my best to make this chapter awesome, though! :D

 I'll still try my best to make this chapter awesome, though! :D

Did you really think

everything

was what it seemed?

Without his coach, Yuuri Katsuki didn't feel as confident as he thought he should

Without his coach, Yuuri Katsuki didn't feel as confident as he thought he should. When Yuuri was down, though, he'd noticed that he'd put in a lot more effort into his skating.

But it also made him look too down and depressed, which probably caused the competition around him to think lowly of the skater. Yuuri didn't want that.

During Emil's performance, he'd decided to go back into the main hall to warm up in one of the room's they displayed a television in, so that way he'd still know what he was up against.

On his way up, though, he heard a fair bit of shouting, and maybe even crying, if he heard correct.

Yuuri sighed heavily as he finished the flight of stairs and began to walk the hallway to his destination when he halted at the corner. Something was up, and it made him feel queasy and nervous. The shouting got louder.

"I'm not every woman in the world, Mickey! You need to get out more, and do things for yourself!" Sala exclaimed in an angry tone. Yuuri peeked around the corner for a split second to see that Michelle and Sala Crispino were having a quarrel.

Yuuri watched as Michelle literally threw himself to embrace his sister and cried out, "I don't need any other woman but you, Sala!" His tone of voice contrasted drastically to his sister's, he sounded as if he were going to cry.

"I was able to focus on skating and came this far...." Michelle goes on, letting out a somewhat startled cry as he looks down, and the tears began to slowly drop. A sudden ache hits Yuuri in the stomach when he notices it.