Chapter 6 - The new guys

Comenzar desde el principio

I turned around and looked. They were hot alright. All three of them was good built and looked a bit older than us to be honest. One had blonde hair and walked in front of the two others who had similar facial features, brother probably. They all had a rather serious face expressions. I noticed they all looked at us before grabbing their food and sitting down at an empty table. We weren't the only ones talking about them, the whole school was, escpecially the girls. But it was a while since someone new began at this small school after all.

"You can stop drooling now" Isaac said laughing with Ryan.

"We're not drooling stupid." Kate said as she smacked him on the back of the head, which wasn't anything unusual but it still made Ryan, Abi and me chuckle.

I glanced over at the guys again to see eating and talking to each other so I turned my attention back to Kate and Isaac's sibling argument.

"So what's up Diana? You look kind of tired" Ryan asked.

"You're not the first to tell me that." I said giving a glance at Abi who was poking her food with a fork.
"I just slept bad last night."

"Couldn't stop thinking about me?" Ryan answered with a wink.

"You wish" I said with a small laugh.

The table became a little silent for a moment before Isaac spoke.

"Diana, did you go to the Beast's forest?"

I was lost in my thoughts and snapped my eyes to Isaac.

"What?"

"Did you go to the Beast's forest?" He repeated himself, raising his voice a little.
I felt stares on me and looked over to the three guys again, only to see them looking at me with almost suspicious eyes. I turned my head back to Isaac.

"Ehh, yes I did. Nothing happened as expected." I said once more lying.

"Really? You didn't see anything in the forest?" Kate asked with curiousity.

"No, nothing more than fog and trees" I answered.

"Ughh, I really didn't think you would dare to go there" Ryan said disappointed as he took out money from his pocket.

"Here you go, 40 dollars" he said as he gave me the money.

"Thank you!" I said with a small smile, teasing him.

"Whatever." Ryan mumbled.

****

After we had finished eating, I headed to my locker. The others had their lockers further away, which kind of sucked.

When I walked into the hallway, I saw a group of girls standing and gossiping. One of them leaning on my locker. I sighed as I recognized the girl. It was Samantha, probably the most arrogant person on the whole school . I personally hated her and I knew she hated me too. I walked up to them and saw that nobody noticed me. I made a small cough, getting their attention.

"Excuse me." i said emotionless, looking straight at Samantha who gave me an annoyed look.
She then looked over to her minions again and started talking.

"You're standing in front of my locker." I said arching a brow, getting annoyed.

"So what?" Samantha croaxed.

"Please move." I said atleast trying to be polite

"No, I don't think so" she said cocky and crossed her arms as I was loosing my patience. I was too tired for this.

"Get out of my way" I snapped at her.

"I don't want to" she stated as her minions giggled.

I had no patience for asking again and I really needed to get my stuff. So the only other thing to do is just to simply shove her aside.
Just as I was going to do so, someone spoke up behind me.

"She said move."

Samanthas eyes snapped to behind me. I turned and saw the new blonde guy looking at Samantha with hard blue eyes.

I looked back at Samantha who seemed uncertain what to do. She opened her mouth to say something back, but closed it again. Then she scuffed and rolled her eyes. She started walking, her minions following her. As she walked past me she bumped hard into my shoulder, making me taking a step back catching myself from falling. Her minions followed with death stares.

I sighed and stepped up to my locker and opened it.

"You okay?" the blonde guy asked.

"Yeah, thanks" I said giving him a small smile. 

"No problem, so I take it you and that other girl aren't best friends?"

"Not one bit, Samantha can really be a pain in the ass"

"I noticed" he said with a light chuckle. "I'm Alex by the way"