Chapter 10

(Y/N) P.O.V.

When we are now in the middle of nowhere the hooded man talked " i now found you (y/n) and i am going to extract that power of yours" i feel my body return back to normal while wendy collapsed due to exhaustion. We've been walking for hours. I went to check on wendy when this hooded man put his hands on my head. I feel pain rush through my head as flashes of my worst nightmares became vivid images and from there on i realized it was my memories. I started to cry as i see my parents die in front of me over and over again "YOU! You killed them you bastard" i charge at him but i feel my body went limp as I crash down in front of him. 'What kind of magic was he using this monster!?!?" " good now you remember i can see that the poison i stung you when you were young continues to grow on ya... Thats a good sign!!!! I will come back again and take your power and make it mine so that I can destroy the world and make this the land of darkness. I will be back soon my child " then my eyes went shut.

When i woke up its already night time and i carried wendy back to the guild

Erza pov

I ve been finding (y/n) for hours and i still havent seen her. Mira amd cana me told it will be alright. But i said im worried and i told them the story of what jellal told me. And they started tearing up as well. An hour has passed and only a few people are left and when the doors open i saw (y/n) carrying wendy and both were dirty and exhausted. (Y/n) took wendy to the infirmary and asked mira take care of her

At fairy hills
(Y/N) where have you been? I demanded. Then she told me the story. I hugged her when I saw her tear up. "Im sorry I wasnt there for you" she hugged back " its alright" then i told her the what jellal told me " (y/n) i know about the poison, please show it to me" i started to cry when i remembered what will happen if it reaches her heart (y/n) just stared at me " alright! But dont worry im going to be fine ok" she wiped my tears and pecked me on the lips . She removed her pants and her shirt and made it visible to me. I gasped as i saw where it was already. It was already at her lower stomach. I hugged her tight . I slammed my first to her chest continuously " you baka baka baka " " im sorry erza its fine ok my time here will ne longer than you thought that you will get so annoyed of me cause im still alive and well for a long time" she joked i cried harder " i dont want you to leave me alone" she was silent " but there is no cure , ok, lets just live life as it is." " NO WE ARE GOING TO FIND A CURE" " erza, before i erase your memories,i want to say i love you so much, i dont want you to suffer and the people who knows me when im g-" i slapped her " YOU ARE NOT GONNA FUCKING ERASE MY MEMORIES UNDERSTAND" "but-" " NO STOP THIS YOU RE NOT THE Y/N I FELL IN LOVE WITH, IF YOU WERE HER SHE WILL NEVER GIVE UP..... IF YOU DARE ERASE MY MEMORIES I WILL TRY TO REMEMBER YOU EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF EVERYDAY JUST TO PROVE THAT YOU WERE ALIVE AND THAT YOU WERE MINE" i slapped her repeatedly as i say " dont do it okay" i hugged her again she sighed " i wont i promise , i love you" "i love you too"