chapter 7

(Y/N) P.O.V.

We went to the kitchen and Erza started cooking. I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek and said"Hey babe!" "yea?" "im gonna take a bath now" I started walking towards the bathroom "alright, but don't take too long im gonna miss you " I looked back at her and winked.

After I took a bath I changed to my normal clothes and went to the dining room and me and erza ate. Suddenly the window busts open and sapphire hugs me and I fell from my chair. Before I smash to the floor erza already caught me. I saw a tick mark on erza's forehead. "you damn neko don't just go bustin in somebody's window" "Gomen erza!! I missed you too" sapphire hugged erza and hugged back. Sapphire lied down on the couch and slept. "So erza im gonna wash everything up so you can take a bath and we can go to the guild" "Alright" I stood up and brought all the plates to the sink and finished washing our plates.

I sat down next to sapphire "Have you been to the guild?" "yea! Cana is still sick but I think Wendy will arrive soon" "That's good" "What's good?" erza asked. I didn't notice erza already finished bathing. "Oh cana has a high fever while we were on our mission" "What?! I did not know that happened." I told erza the whole story from the time where the train was broken till we got to the guild. Me and sapphire notice erza's brow was twitching while her eyes were closed. Sapphire said bye and left before anything got worse.

Erza opened her eyes and pounced on me straddling my hips. "You two slept in a honeymoon suite, you TWO SHARED A ROOM. THE WORT PART IS YOU SAW HER BODY." "I did-" she cut me off "MAYBE YOU EVEN HAD A NOSE BLEED" she said sarcastically "Are you jealous?" I sat up "of course I am... I DON'T LIKE YOU BEING WITH OTHER WOMAN" she said while nuzzling my neck.

ERZA P.O.V.

I feel (y/n) bite my ear. I feel a shiver run down my spine as I can feel her warm breath touch my skin. She whispers to my ear in a raspy voice "you know babe... we've been dating for three years now and I cant stop the urges anymore" she starts lick my outer and starts leaving wet kisses from my ear to my collarbone. I can feel my breath hitch. "uh...(yyyy-y/n)" she kisses my neck. Then she found my sweet spot she sucks on it 'oh damn'. "babe, change into something easier to remove" I nod. I requipped to my white blouse and blue skirt.

She kissed me roughly on the lips. I put my hands around her neck. While her hands rubs my back. "uhmm—" she cups my breasts through the fabric. She started squeezing them .I broke the kiss . I can no longer breath because of so much pleasure. We went to my bed and she laid me down . (y/n) went to the restroom. When she came back I saw her holding a bottle before I was able to ask her what it was. She shushed me with her hands. "Just trust me my love" I nod. She proceeded to kiss my chest through the cloth and (y/n) started unbuttoning my blouse. She threw it on the floor. I tugged on her shirt and she removed it leaving her with her bra and her hard abs. I was drooling. At the same time she was staring at my breasts cause I did not requip with my underwear on. She started sucking my nipple while her left hand is pinching the other and her right hand was already teasing my clit. I was moaning so loud. I was in euphoria. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!! ohhhhh " she then sucked my left nipple and pinched the other one while her other hand inserted two fingers inside me. "O my god.. (yyyyyy-nnnnn)" "oh fuck babe your tight" she inserted more fingers and I was going crazy I scratched her back leaving marks and blood. She pistoned in and out of me fast and I can feel something boiling up in me (yyy—nnn ) I think im gonnaaa im gonnaa what the fuck?!?!?" she removed her fingers just as I was about to climax .But before I looked at her I was taken a back cause I can feel her tongue lick my wet cavern. 'Oh I was in cloud nine' the suddenly she puts her tongue inside me "ohhh fuck boo!!" she continued her pace and I came hard on her. I was trying hard to regain my breath while she continues to lick me clean. When she finished she kissed me on the lips and I can taste myself. "Boo! I think its my turn" "its ok babe maybe next time... Maybe later" she said breathing hard " Lets clean up and go the guild erza" "I love you boo" "yea yea" she said sarcastically but I know she is joking. I smacked her at the back of the head and pecked her lips " I love you too, my scarlet haired fairy" we got up and took a shower together.