Chapter 3

Timeskip

Cana P.O.V.

Its been two days and we already finished our mission. The train going back to Magnolia has broken down and it will take 2-3 days to before it starts to work again. " hey (y/n) i dont think erza is gonna be happy knowing that your not home when she arrives" i teased "i know" she bowed on the floor repeatedly and keeps on saying gomen erza.. I laughed she is so stupid and funny at the same time "its alright nya-" sapphire says " sapphire fly me back to Magnolia" "thats too far nya-" "you dumbass lets just go back to the hotel..... You're just so whipped arent ya!" " yea yea whatever"

At the hotel

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"2 rooms please" "yes ma'am let me go check" ". . . . ." "the only room left is the honeymoon suite" " are you serious?!? That costs a lot" "But it is the best ma'am it has the view all over town and has a king sized bed with free beers and wines" " We'll take it!!" Cana says

*in the room*

Cana chugs down all the free beers she can get then I Just slept cause I was toobtired to wait for Cana to drink all the beers the hotel can offer.

Timeskip (morning)

I woke up and I really need to pee when I got to the bathroom I saw Cana asleep in the bathtub all wet cause of the shower. When I touched Cana she was burning up. I shook her " Cana you have a high fever wake up" ". . . ." She did not wake. "sapphire help me carry cana she is heavier than I expected" me and sapphire carried her on the bed. She was shivering "(y/n) you have to change cana's clothes" "alright"

I look inside her bag to get her clothes but damn there were'nt any its all cards. Then I remembered she puts her stuff in her cards. "Damn! I dont know how to work her magic." so i just get a t shirt from my pack and my pjs"sapphire remove cana's clothes then I'll put on the clothes." she tries but stops " i cant lift her nya-" "nevermind ill do it"

As i try to remove her bra i was blushing hard cause it was so embarassing. So i just unclasped it then i put her shirt thats the time when i pulled of her bra. I unzipped her pants and covered her up with the blanket then I pulled down her under wear and pants I just slipped on her my pjs. She was going commando and im not gonna ask jer to return that back to me. I put a damp cloth on her forehead to keep her warm