Chapter 27 ~ Sacrifice to get to Paradise

Omega POV

We were up on our feet and exercising. Jason was using a punching bag with Leo jumping back from the impact of Jason's fists.

Frank was lifting up weights, with Hazel on his stomach as she played with a ancient Roman coin. Earlier she told me that they all recieved the coin of Ancient Romans when the others led a battle to the conquest the Colosseum.

Nick was standing in the corner drawing on the wall with a piece of cement that Annabeth kicked.

Delta and the weird guy with a hood over his head was still where they landed. We haven't touched them due to the fear of on accident hurt them or wake them up.

Annabeth laid against the wall underneath my shackles. She bit her lip as she drew on the ground with another piece that fell off of the damage she made.

So basically, Annabeth and Nick was trying to figure out a way to get out of here. Or try and Assassinate Order and get out of here. It's been I think 5 hours since Delta and the volunteer got thrown.

I have no idea how or why the Volunteer chose to do this. I mean, who would want to go on enemy lines and get beaten?

"Hey...Whatcha thinking about?" Annabeth asked as she looked at me. I shook my head to get rid of my current thinking and look at her.

"Nothing, just wondering why that kid would volunteer for this." I told her. She nodded and blew out her breath and leaned back.

"Stuck?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Trust me, You out of all people won't be able to make a good enough plan." She said smiling at my lips. My lips then curved into a smile.

"I think I should tell them." I whispered. Her eyes froze then wondered off to whatever it was in front of us.

"Tell us what?" Frank asked as he put the bar of weights on the bar and sat up.

"Yeah, what?" Leo asked absolutely exhausted. His body was covered in sweat and he started to pant as if he ran the marathon. Jason gave the back one last left karate kick and rested his right elbow on the bag and looked at us leaning on his arm, which was supported by the punching bag.

I looked over at her and I patted her hand and smiled as I slowly climbed to my feet.

Almost instantly as soon as I stood up, I started to get dizzy as the blood rushing down to my body from my head as I stood up too fast.

"If I tell you this. You have to promise not to tell anyone. At least until everyone finds out." I told them. They looked at each other confused. Jason then walked in front of them.

"What's that?"

Behind Piper's back, I saw Nick smile and nod.

"Well, Yeno...getting called Omega by my closest friends is kind of tiring." I egged them on. Before they could form a sentence to reveal there expression of complete confusion. I dropped my head and I pulled down my hood my unholy hair feeling the cold hair from the hot hood. I slowly raised my head to see my friends' shocked faces.

"But I prefer for you guys to call me by my real name." I told them with a smile. Leo opened his mouth probably to scream out my name but then Piper smacked him upside his head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Leo grumbled.

"Don't say his name here. Especially here. If they find out his real identity then Order will break him." She said. But before she could say another word, Jason, Frank, Hazel, and Leo charged at me for a huge hug.

"Oh gods. Annabeth?"

"Yes?"

"Help me." Those were the only intelligent words that anyone could understand before they did a stock pile ontop of me.