Chapter 1 ~ Another Beginning Of The Demi-God Life

Percy POV
2 months after the war against mother earth.

It was quite peaceful after the war. We celebrated the sacrifices of the campers that both died during battle at both Camp Half-blood and Camp Jupiter.

But Annabeth and I suffered the horrific nightmares of being in literally hell, but other then the nightmares, Our lives was finally going our way. Frank became preator of Camp Jupiter, I became the leader of Camp Half-blood, We still got new Campers coming to both Camps.

Since that both the Greek and Roman demi-gods got along, Annabeth kept talking about maybe making the camps unite, and make one very large camp for all demi-gods.

I usaully grinned and kissed Annabeth on the forehead and always said 'That would be a great idea wise girl. Maybe we could convince the gods and make it happen.'

But then, of course just like with the fates, they never seem to give me a break of torture.

It all started on one rainy night...

Percy POV

Ah, I finally got back from a quest for Aphrodite and retrieve her scarf. I know right? Have a child of one of the big three go by himself to retrieve a scarf that reeked in perfume, but it is really soft though. So it was kinda wo-ADHD!!

So anyways, I was walking back when I heard a girl's scream behind me. I inwardly groaned and turned around and ran towards the scream. What I saw made me instantly furious. It was my good O' pal the Minoutar. He was chasing a kid with brown hair. The Minoutar was about to swipe at the guy's head, but thankfully he ducked in time, but the same scream I heard, came from the boy again. To be honest, I was kinda surprised that a boy made that noise.

"Hey beef head!" I hollered, waving my left hand. The annoying Monster turned around and snarled at me as he gripped his axe tightly. Without a second to get in a defensive stance he charged at me. I stood there gripping my sword, Then when he got too close to me I quckly rolled out of the way.

The big monster slammed into a tree behind me, I quickly put the blade behind me, then the monster bounced back from the impact, only to be impaled by the blade of Riptide.

Almost instantly the monster erupted into dust. I turned around admiring my work after the third time of killing the beast.

I turned around to the sound of a pair of feet stomping into the mud. I was greeted by the kid glaring at me while poking my chest, rage filled in his eyes, 'must be Ares' son.'

"What makes you think you can take my kill? I didn't need your help!" He screamed at me. 'Yep, Ares' kid.' I assumed in my head.

At that moment I took in the features of this boy. He was a boy that looked about my age, brown hair, bright green eyes, a semi-taned skin toned boy. Other then the skin color, eyes, and hair, He kinda looked like me.

Then the both of us looked in the direction I came, the sounds of campers stomping into the dirt and mud, was coming this way.

The boy pushed me off balance and quickly picked up my sword, just in time for the Campers to get here. Chiron who was in the front of the small group of demi-gods, stared down at me.

"Why are you on the floor Perseus?" Chiron asked. At that moment I wasn't sure if I was going to correct Chiron with my name or what happened. But before I could even say anything, the kid answered for me.

"He just handed me his sword and had me defeat the Minotaur. He just sat there and did nothing!" He shouted, I shook my head, as I got up on my feet.

"No, that is a straight up lie. We both know that." I said to him, his eyes turned over to me then He smirked.

"Then why do I have your sword Perseus?" He asked, I glared at him, making him shudder a bit, I turned around at Chiron and opened my mouth to answer when a flash appeared. We all had to shielded our eyes.

"Perseus Jackson why are you not bowing to your brother?" Poseidon asked me shooting glares. I brought my eyebrows close together as possible, and turned my head to see that the entire camp was on the knee. I looked back at the boy to see a familiar trident above his head.

"He Is my brother?" I asked pointing to him. Poseidon nodded in annoyed gesture.

"Yes, sadly. Now bow down to me Perseus." This kid snarled at me, micking my first name, I shot glares into his eyes like daggers.

"First off, my name is Percy. Second off-" I started but was cut off by another blinding light.

"Perseus Jackson! You will bow down to Shane Kirk!" Zeus demanded, thunder clasped for the dramatic effect. I looked at my father but he just stood there.

"Well?" the kid said named Shane. I rolled my eyes and bowed.

____________

A/N: Okay so I decided to remake the story again....the third time. I changed up a bit so I am incredibly sorry for the third time that I have done this. I just want to make this idea perfect and hopefully people would enjoy my ideas and so on. So yeah I'll Upload three more chapters for tonight then next week
I'll upload one chapter a week. I hope this makes it up :(