Chapter 20 ~ The Battle of Peace

Delta POV

Omega and the others all stayed on the ship. I needed to get to my ship which was invisable on the roof of Omega's Mother's apartment. So Omega shielded me in a very very hard bubble.

And he threw me.

So I was sailing over 300 mph over the pacific ocean. It was about 16 minutes to land at the roof of Omega's mother's old apartment.

I really really wished I could save her, but I was too busy watching Percy. If I just stuck my nose in to talk to his mother, I could've prevented the attack.

But, of course. I don't think ever for anyone else. Sure, I help fend off evil over the galaxies, but every mimute there is a crime going on.

Even on my free time I should at least help. But I'm with my kids and ny Wife.

I'm not like my nephews and the gods. I wouldn't give life to my kids and not be there for them.

Maybe that's one of the reason's my brothers and sisters tried killing me.

Anyways I quickly ran inside the ship and pressed down on a small red button beneath the control panel.

Almost instantly I appeared in the Chaos' HQ garage. My vision started to wobble. In order for the emergency transportation to work It takes most of my energy.

Right when I got inside the building I saw a solder on the floor bleeding. I slid to his side and clenched onto his hand.

"Delta?"

"What happened?"

"Earth.....launched..attack....Chaos...and Emily...preparing...evacuation." The solder breathed. He then blew out his breath lightly and he dropped his head and he was dead.

I bit my lip and I thought hard.

1) Who would attack here?

2) Who is good enough to slaughter solders?

I didn't know the answer but I knew it wasn't good. I pulled my hood over my head and I crept to the corner. I gripped a throwing knife in my right hand and crept down the hall.

The walls and floor was covered and smudged in crimson red, motionless lumps of big masses on the floor laying in puddles of a dark red liquid, the lights was dangling blinking on and off.

"What the.."

"Ugh! This is horrible! We only killed 100 and they killed over 10,000!" A low growl of a voice outburst. I silently and quickly hugged beside the wall.

"Yes, but you must remember, both the Greek and Roman, answered lord's call. And they have done this much without being related to the gods!" Another voice stated. A Roman? How did anyone get here matter of a fact?

My body was then lurched when a Cyclops charged through the wall and rammed my back against the wall in front of me.

"Good boy!" A female Cyclops said as she slowly walked toward us.

"Mama! I, Good boy!"

I interlocked my fingers together and smacked my fist into the Cyclops back. He then let go of me and I kicked my feet against the wall I was being pinned against and he smacked his head against the wall.

I pulled quickly threw a throwing knife into another Cyclops that was going to avenge his brother.

I then stomped my heel into the Cyclops' chest and his breath was taken from him.

I then kicked my left foot into his temple, making him crumble to dust. I turned around and I got punched in the face by the mom Cyclops.

"You killed my boys!"