10-Tears

Uedited
Sorry for not updating in a while. Please read th A\N at the end.

DO YOU KNOW how in some chessy romance movies the romantic couple get into this dramatic lovers quarrel and one of them walk away from the other, then said other, calls after them? Yeah that didn't happen when Ace walked away from me. I didn't stop him and he didn't look back. I can't believe I fainted, I must have looked as love sick as I had when he left me all those years ago. And all because his little brother killed a man. Or didn't, who really knows when it comes to Ace. I drag my hands down my face and slam the door shut behind me. He looks nice I guess, older, mature, tired. I wonder how Ace can live keeping so many secrets and feelings pent up inside him. But I remember the tired look on his face and all the secrets he's been keeping is starting to show.

What am I suppose to tell Mia? Do I tell her that I know the guy that potentially killed the only man she ever loved? How do I look at the only person I've ever called a friend and lie to her without her calling me out on my shit? As I slowly crumble to the ground in the room I grew up in, I capture a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

There's this women. She kind of plain. Has hair brown so ourher eyes. Nothing that sticks out sticking her as bold or beautiful. She doesn't have any imperfectly perfect visual flaws. Her eyes tell a different story then one she's living. She's me, and I'm her,but I don't want to be her. I don't wanna be me. I hate being me.

I can hear the familiar screech of the door being opened and the foreign sound of my mother laughter, is being heard from down the hall, and another man's voice is heard as well. I quickly stand up drying up the tears that I thought gad slipped from my eyes to feel bothing.  I run down the hall to see my mother. As soon as her eyes connect with mine she drops all of her bags to the floor and a gasp escapes her throat.

"OMG is that really you Jinx, look how you've grow." She doesn't sound like a mother, more like a distant Aunt I hadn't seen in several years. I smile though, and let her take me in her embrace. I glare at the middle aged man standing by the door holding my mothers purse. His eyes are green and has light brown hair, a stubble nine o clock shadow and glasses.
This must be her-
gag.
Boyfriend. No, Robert. Yeah, I prefer Robert.

"Sup, " I say curtly still looking at the man my mother only mentioned slightly before. He nods twice smilling lightly. "Nice to meet you, Jinx. "

I make a face that I hope didn't come off too strong with dislike. I look away from Robert and pull myself away from my mother.
"I kind of have to finish unpacking, and I have to meet up with Mia so I'm really busy right now and don't have time to chat,"

I say looking at my mother but talking to Robert. They both nod though and my mother waves me off, dismissing me completly.

"Maybe we can all go out to dinner before you leave," Robert says. Hmm before i leave, he seems to be rushing it quite a bit. He wraps his hand around my mother's waist and giggles and all I can't help but think that, the love of her life, the only man she ever married, is at his small beach home all alone in flordia dying of lung cancer and she hasnt called him once. And i know that my father is the one at fault here, that he was the once unfaithful in the beginning, and that thet are now divorced. But the the thing is they made a promise to love each through sickness and health. And its like i watched that agreement slowly crumble apart when I was caring to my fathera every whim instead of the other way around.

I just keep telling myself that maybe before I was born they really cared and loved each other. And I keep saying that even the strongest fires can die out with its opposite, but I keep on thinking about when I heard them talking about the abortion, and I hardly can remember a time they were ever in love. So instead of throwing a hissy fit and letting my true emotions show, I instead retain them.
"I would love to."
And with that I left out the door with my heart in my throat and tears in my mind. And I think im going to let them fall. For the first time since i left my entire life behind.

A\N

Happy forth of july.
I know i hardly even update anymore but i try not to skip holidays i promise for bow on im going to make a bigger effoet to update. Tommorows my birthday guys so please virtually send me a gift by voting.