8- Feel

Chapter 8- Feel
Surprise,since the wattys is now open I decided to write a new chapter early.
Unedited

                                 ACE

HAVE YOU EVER ran across a familiar face, with a strangers eyes? Like you feel you've known this person your- entire life,  but when you look in there eyes it's like there a different shade from the person you once knew.

That's what happening. I watched as her frail figure tipped sideways and fainted on tile floors.  Once the shock finally passes through my body I hurried and looked over at her fallen figure in pure concern to see she changed,appearance wise.

And yes, I'm a selfish bastard to even state such a thing, for she shoul- no, she does have every right to have changed. But I still wish she hadn't. For starters her hair grew pass the short pix cut that grew on me like mold on a basement, and it's lighter like she got highlights are something. Is it abnormal for me to say she even looks taller?Before her eyes had closed and her body collapse on the floor, I looked in them. Her eyes. There the same color as the always been and she still has those overlapping eyelashes, but they were no longer glossed with this naive clueless innocence. And I find myself staring at her in a trance. Her eyes aren't as empty as they use to be and I almost want to run away before that changes. But I'm too selfish to even comprehend that thought.

I think we all have the pleasure of meeting that one person that you'll never be the same after losing.
For me mine was my sister. And when she died I didn't see it as a pleasure to have known her, more like a gift. But when I look at Jinx;god how I hate that name, I think that I loved her. And it was a pleasure to be able to say that she loved me back. But that was where the line stopped. I think love is like the air, we live and breathe it, and without it we're nothing. And I don't think love ever really dies, it just floats around to whoever really needs it. And we no longer need it as much as we did, when I was broken and she was clueless. Love is blind and unruly, there is no boundary love can go, no soul that it can't reach, no eyes that it cannot open. Love is who keeps you up a 5:00am in the morning. Love is the little things. The things that go unnoticed like that slight grimace Jinx use to make every single time I was about to say something she knew she wasn't going to like, or me noticing the fact that she barley ever laughed.

And right now even though I think its safe to  say I no longer love her, its like I can feel what we use to be in the air. And we use to be in love. Jinx starts to move; she waking up so I stand up to give her some space, and while I'm making this movement my eyes capture the image of the locket clutched around he neck. The one I gave to her to sell.

And I know then, that it's not to late. That its not just a gang leader's lost. I can feel it.

//
A/N

Vote
Comment
Share