Get Out

A/N I don't own Sonic Boom.

"I said Get Out!"

"And I said No!"

Sonic and Ruby were yelling at each other from the top of their lungs.

"You know something I never hit a girl in my life but for you i'll make it an exception. Hold still"

Ruby growled at Sonic who already balling up his fist. Luckily, Tail got in between them giving some distance.

"Look I think the best thing to do right now is that for both of you to separate. Sonic you go to your room and Ruby get out. There problem solve."

Ruby narrowed her eyes at Tails and pushed his hand away.

"Fine, i'll go to my room."

Amy was quickly the first one to volunteers to go talk to Sonic and nobody stopped her. Knuckles, Sticks and Tails looked at Ruby, she let out a heavy sigh.

"Please you guys have to believe me."

"Okay then fine give us 1 good reason"

"Because I am also risking my own life."

Knuckles scratched his head in confusion

"How if you are also one of the bad guys?"

"I have changed. Sonic was the one that changed me. For the first time in my life.....I know that this isn't a dream. I have been asleep for a very long time and if this is reality than I will do anything to make sure that it remains safe, even if i'm risking my own"

Tails being the smart one didn't know what to say. Knuckles finally understood. Sticks was still uncertain.

"That's why I need Sonic to understand. I lost my relationship with him at a high cost but let me tell you, I will do it again."

Ruby then walked up to Sonic's door and pushed the door wide open. She was surprise to see Sonic holding Amy from the waist and Amy holding Sonic from around the neck in a very deep passionate make out. Ruby remained quiet and walked away.

Tails was confused by Ruby's face and walked into Sonic's room and was surprise to see Amy and Sonic kissing. Tails quickly ran back to the living room but no sign of Ruby. He looked towards Knuckles and Sticks and they both pointed to the open door leading outside.

He quickly ran outside and saw Ruby sitting on the sand looking out towards the water. He walked up behind and she sense him, he sat down beside her, her eyes were focused on the water.

"Ruby...."

But Ruby cut him off.

"You want to know why I love to be looking out the ocean. Its because its the only place I see as an open door to freedom. I'm so close but yet so far."

Ruby smiled and Tails made a small smiled and let her talk.

"You know its funny, when I asked Eggman and Shadow what becomes of me next after the mission and they said they'll put me to sleep. So again, I'm asking you. What becomes of me after this battle? Do I stay here and live this life as a nightmare or go back to sleep because the way I see it, I'll rather be asleep then face this reality"

Ruby then put her head down finally letting the tears out. Tails didn't know what to say, he simply rubbed her back as in a way cheering her up.

"Tails, I'm trying to make things right but why is this life so complicated."

Tails let out a sigh

"Ruby, life is always going to be hard nobody said it was going to be easy."

"You don't think i know that (sigh) I'm gonna leave and go into hiding where Dr. Eggman or my Brother doesn't find me."

Ruby stood up and dusted off her skirt and looked at Tails with a smile.

"Wish me luck Tails and remember danger or trouble, i'll be there on the double."

Ruby winked at him and in a blink of an eye she was gone. Tails sadly got up, he didn't expect for things to go this way at all. He sadly walked back to his shack and saw Amy and Sonic hugging each other happily announcing they are a couple.

"Geez, Sonic I didn't know you could work that fast"

"Well its not like we just met or anything"

"Yeah and just so you know Ruby left"

"Who cares, I don't"

"Whatever"

Tails then walked to his room and got into bed thinking until the point sleep finally took over.

*Months Passed*

"Why are you so worked up on this Tails, its been months and Egghead haven't done anything"

"Yet"

"Ruby was obviously lying"

"I don't think so, I think this is the real deal here"

"How so?"

"Because Eggman haven't even showed his face around in the village"

"So?"

"So he is obviously coming up with a big evil plan"

"Tails...."

Sonic was cut off by Dr. Eggman laughing out loud.

"Oooohhhh Sonic where are you? Its time to play"

A/N Rate and Comment