The Reveal

A/N I don't own Sonic Boom.

Months were starting to pass and everyday, Ruby was starting to feel guilt and ashame. Sonic had really touched her heart to the point she is falling head over heels for him. She was starting to regret accepting the mission in the first place but it was also what brought her here to be in love with Sonic.

Sonic would everyday give her flowers, compliment her on every thing she does. He was nothing but a gentle men but what was Ruby going to give him in return, nothing but heartache and loss.

Ruby wanted to make a change and if she wanted to do that then she was going to have to act fast. She called up her brother to meet her at a isolated place.

"Let me guess, I knew you were to weak to do this job"

"What are you talking about? I got the job done didn't I?"

"Then why did you call me?"

"To call quits on everything"

"What? Why would..."

Shadow stopped in mid sentence and looked at his sister who had her ears down and blushing.

"No way, you actually fell in love with that faker"

"He is not a faker"

"You were suppose to get him to fall in love with you, not the other way around"

"We both are in love"

Ruby tried to argue

"Let me point this out clear to you. You and I are nothing but an experiment a project. Hedgehog like him wouldn't understand."

"But he does"

Shadow growled

"Projects like you and I don't get normal. What did you expect for both of you to get married, have kids and live happily ever after"

Tears were starting to gather on Ruby's eyes but her head remained low not wanting her brother to look at him.

"Then I'll tell him the truth"

"Nu uh, we came this far and you are not backing out"

With that said Shadow disappeared in a blink of an eye. Ruby then ran towards Sonic's shack searching for him.

"Sonic!!??"

"In here Ruby, along with some friends"

Ruby ran to the room and saw everyone there, but Ruby was desperate and started holding on to Sonic's shoulder repeating his name over and over.

"Ruby are you okay? Calm down relax. Tell me what's wrong?"

No words couldn't come out of her mouth. Tears were leaking out of her eyes, she knew that Sonic and his friends were going to reject her now.

"Sonic, I made a terrible mistake"

"Hey, its okay we'll figure it out together"

"No you don't understand. I'm on a mission."

Knuckles grabbed a chair for Ruby can sit down because she was panicking way too much.

"What do you mean babe?"

"My mission was to get you to fall in love with me and then leave you."

"But..."

Ruby hold up her hand to silence him. Everyone was listening closely.

"There's more, once you become heartbroken and depress, Dr. Eggman is going to use that advantage to take over the whole Island"

Everyone gasp but Sonic remain silent, he just couldn't believe what he was hearing. Ruby than stood up and hold on to his shoulder.

"Dr. Eggman was the one who awoken me with the help of my brother Shadow, he knew where my chamber was hidden"

Everyone remain silent, they didn't know what to sat or hiw to react.

"I am just like Shadow, I'm nothing but a science experiment that gone wrong, that's why they put me to sleep. Sonic....Sonic please say something, I'm trying to make things right."

Sonic finally spoke but he glared at Ruby with hate.

"So you lied to me? You never loved me, you played me?"

Sonic stopped talking and only let out a angry growl and the continued.

"So you are nothing but an android?"

"What no, i'm real."

"Hahaha I highly doubt that"

"Sonic please, I am trying to make things right"

"By lying to me"

"I told you, I was asleep and I told you how I felt about you. I love you."

"I don't believe that anymore"

Ruby started to break down but stand firm.

"I told you, I was going to tell you the truth in time. So I am telling you now."

"It's too late for that"

"No there is still time, Dr. Eggman is almost done with his masterpiece but he is using a master emerald for to make it unstoppable..."

Sonic cut her off

"I heard enough out of you, his plan is still your plan"

"But my plans have changed, I fell in love with you and I don't want to lose you"

"Its too late for that"

Sonic shoved her hands away from him and walked towards the exit opening the door.

"S-Sonic?"

"We are done. Get out"

"No"

A/N Rate and Comment