Fireworks (BTS- Hoseok)

Start from the beginning

"Hobi-Hyung... You move so slow!" Jungkook teased "mimicking" Hoseok's supposedly slow walking.

"Shut up! I'm moving aren't I?!" Hoseok replies kinda snarkily.

Jungkook cackles and Hoseok shakes his head before walking to the bathroom. He lays his clothes over the rack beside the tub and quickly strips. Usually Hoseok locked the door behind him, but he was in too much of a rush to even think about that.

As Hoseok rubs the soap lathered wash cloth over his abdomen he hears the bathroom door open. He freezes, but sighs in relief when he hears his hyung begin speaking.

"You really should not answer phone calls unless you are fully awake." Suga states bluntly closing the door behind him.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok questions as he shampoos his hair thoroughly.

"Do you not remember what you said to Y/N-ah?" Yoongi question with an almost audible smirk.

"N-No," Hoseok replies opening his eyes to look at Yoongi-hyung through the shower curtain, "What did I sa- AISH!"

Suga laughs lightly as the soap from Hoseoks hair gets into his eyes.

He shakes his head,"Lets just say telling your best friend that you had a dream about her sucking you off, isn't the best way to keep the friendship going."

Hoseok coughs loudly, "I DID WHAT?!" He screams.

"Yea... Good luck covering that one up Hobi. There is no recovery from shit like that."

"Wow hyung thanks for the vote of confidence." J-Hope responded sarcastically.

"Eh, my pleasure," Yoongi begins, "Oh you also might find it a little complicated to get dressed without clothes to put on."

Yoongi walks out of the bathroom door to the sounds of J-Hope screaming a few choice words that are only being met with cackles from the Maknae line.

Hoseok finishes his shower angrily. When he is finished rinsing his body he climbs out of the shower and wraps a plain white towel around his waist.

His heart stops when he hears shuffling in his room, followed by the faint singing of a females voice.

"Y/N," he calls out as he approaches his bedroom,"close your eyes."

"Why am I closing my ey-?" you question as you turn around to see a basically naked Hoseok in the doorway.

You can't help but stare at the tall man, his perfect figure, and slightly damp and glistening abs.

J-Hope blushes darkly and as he fumble to turn around and close the door he almost drops his towel.

You yelp and drop your gaze as he struggles to rewrap it around his waist. You sit on his bed and look in every direction but him. He walks over to the dresser, the whole time sneaking small glimpses of you blushing. Finally, with a sigh, he walks over to you and leans down to speak to you.

"Y/N I am sorry about what I said over the phone, but it wasn't a lie. I did have that dream and I am thinking about that dream now. I'm also thinking about kissing you. I think I'm going to do that. If you don't like it or want me to, then push me away." Hoseok states bluntly as he lifts your chin and connects his lips with yours.

You automatically sink into the kiss. Of course you wanted him to kiss you! You almost flipped your shit every time he got remotely close to you!

He gently licked your bottom lip before nibbling on it lightly. You opened your mouth and he happily slipped his tongue inside. He placed his hand on the back of your neck pulling you in deeper. You let out a quiet and light moan. As soon as you did he pulled away and looked you in the eyes.