Club Jealousy (BTS- V)

Taehyung was great a reminding you that just because you came to the club with someone it didn't mean you would stay together at the club. Drink after drink and girl after girl, that might as well have been his motto. After you watched him grind with the 4th girl of the night you had had enough.

You made your way to the bar, pulling your short dress up a little more and adding an enticing swing into your hips. You eyed the men at the bar until you found one who seemed to be alone and wasn't all that bad looking. As you ran your fingers through your hair you leaned on the bar beside him.

"Can I get what he's having?" you ask the bartender as you made a gesture towards the man you made your target.

The man beside you looked up at you and you smiled sweetly at him. He couldn't help but smile back. As your drink was placed in front of you, you thanked the bartender; who assured you it was his pleasure, and turned to your prey.

"Are you here alone?" You question loudly over the booming bass of the club music.

The man shot back the rest of his drink and then nodded, "Yea, I was supposed to meet a date here an hour ago."

"Well shit, I'm Y/N. Consider me your new date!" You exclaim feeling a sense of pre-victory wash over you.

"I'm Woo Ji-Ho, but everyone important calls me Zico and since you have declared yourself my new date; please call me that." he replied with a smirk.

You had decided he was even more attractive up close. If you talking to him didn't get Taehyung's attention then maybe it was for the best.

"Well Zico," you said smiling sexily, "could I talk you into dancing with me?"

He waved at the bar tender for another drink and you grabbed yours taking a decent swig.

"Well, it isn't like me to turn down a beautiful woman, so I guess I will have to oblige." Zico responded with a smile. The bartender sat the drink down and Zico shot it back before rising from his seat.

"C'mon Y/N, lets dance." He grabbed your hand and lead you to the floor. As you walked with him you looked around for Taehyung in the most inconspicuous way possible. You finally saw him. He was still dancing with the same girl from before. The rage within you lit a new spark and you were determined to either give this Zico guy the best night of his life or make Taehyung regret dancing with anyone besides you. Of course, your hope was for the ladder.

As you finally reached a generally clear part of the dance floor the opening notes for Roll Deep by Hyuna began to play. You almost cackled out loud when you heard them. Tonight, you were going to be the winner of this game. With your dress already hiked up leaving very little to the imagination, you almost felt bad for Zico.

Normally your confidence in yourself wasn't this high, but tonight you knew you looked good and the confidence was the best accessory to pair with your stunning looks. You wrapped your arms loosely around Zico's neck and began to roll your body. You were just close enough to him to touch him when your hips rolled, but far enough that he would have to pull you in if he wanted more.

His hands slid down to your lower hips as you turned around, bent over and rubbed your ass against him. You stood back up just in time to see Taehyung walking your way. You smirked lightly and ignored him storming closer as you let Zico guide your hips in a grinding motion to the beat of the song.

Taehyung was less than 5 feet away when the song ended and you turned to Zico. He smiled down at you, "Damn, Y/N. I have to say this has been a good date, but I see you have accomplished what you needed to."

You looked up at him in shock as he winked at you, before kissing your cheek and walking away. He knew. He. Fucking. KNEW! You didn't have much time to be astonished, shocked, thankful, or intrigued before Taehyung's large hand was grasped tightly around your wrist. He drug you towards the front of the club quickly and full of rage.