No Rest For The Wicked *REQUEST*

"Kookie," Laura Lu begins whining, "how many of these movies are there? It is already 4 am!"

Jungkook laughs lightly, "Just hush and cuddle with me!"

Laura smiles and scoots up close to Kookie. She curls up and takes comfort in his heart beat and the muscular arm he has gently wrapped around her. She loved that even if they didn't do anything sexual Kookie still insisted that they slept in their underwear. It was weird for her at first, but once she realized he didn't have any ulterior motives besides wanting to be as close to her as physically possible, it became endearing. Before she knew it she was too warm and comfortable to fight the sleep any longer. She dreamt of wizards, dragons and gold due to the Lord of The Rings marathon she had been dragged into that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a yawn and a faint calling of her name Laura sits up in bed. She sees the sun shining through the closed blinds and notices the empty spot in bed next to her. This is also when Laura connects the faint calling of her name to the voice of her Jungkookie. In Laura's more than exhausted stupor she climbs out of the messy bed. As she reaches the door across the room, she looks back longingly at the bed before walking out of the room. The smell of bacon reaches her nose as she walks down stairs and she grins to herself, rubbing her eyes. When she makes it to the kitchen she calls out to Jungkook.

"Morning Kookie!" she calls out sleepily.

"Uhm, good morning Laura." the voice of someone else replies. Her eyes open widely and she almost chokes.

"H-hi Suga..." It is at this moment that she remembers her lack of clothing and notices all of the Bangtan boys standing in the kitchen staring at her basically naked body.

She is too much in shock to move so they all stand staring at one another. Jin is the only one to look away and continue cooking. Laura tries to ignore everyone's wondering eyes and the growing bulges in their pants.

Jungkook walks over to her and roughly tangle his hand in her hair, "Yoongi-Ah, Tae, will you two come with me please?" Kookie questions and begins walking Laura towards the stairs. His hand never leaving her hair. Suga and Taehyung follow behind them. Once they are to Jungkook's room, Jungkook bends Laura over the edge of the bed.

"What are we gonna do with you baby girl?" Jungkook asks causing Taehyung to chuckle and Yoongi to face palm.

Jungkook turns around, "She doesn't normally do things that need punishment like this does. Am I doing something wrong hyung?" he asks more so addressing Suga.

"Move." Suga orders and takes Jungkooks spot. Part of Laura wanted to fight back, but she couldn't deny that she had always thought Jungkook's hyungs were attractive. Not to mention all of this talk of punishment was making Laura kind of antsy.

"What did you do wrong this morning?" Suga questions. Laura don't answer, she feels too exposed to these men and it makes her nervous.

With a sigh Suga grabs Laura's hair, leaning down over her, pulling her head back to whisper in her ear, "I asked you a question." He all but growls, his hot breath tickling Laura's ear and causing her to press her thighs together.

"I-I walked downstairs without m-my clothes on. I'm sorry Yoongi-Oppa, I was so tired. I just w-wasn't thinking!" She answers.

Suga lets go of her hair and stands behind her. She is trying not to fidget on the bed, not wanting it to possibly get her in more trouble. However, when a firm hand comes down on her ass she yelps.

"Count." Jungkook's voice demands, but it wasn't his hand connecting. The hand came down again, causing her to bite her lip to avoid crying out again.