Sex on the Beach (Namjoon)

This is Daddy Namjoon smut just fyi. If you don't like it... Suck my butt...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Joonie, it's a year today!" you say smiling as you and your boyfriend Namjoon walk hand and hand onto the soft but dry sand.

"I know baby girl! That is kinda the point to this beach trip." he replies teasingly. You roll your eyes and chuckle lightly.

"Where do you wanna sit?" he asked as you two continued to stroll alongside the rippling blue waves.

"Somewhere where it is just the two of us!" you reply. Namjoon nodded and lead you further down the Beach. Eventually you both found a semi-secluded area. It seemed as if it were just waiting for the two of you. With giant palm trees covering a small area blocking out the sun, you decide to put your chairs there.

"C'mon! Put your stuff down Joonie! The water is calling our names!" you exclaim happily as you walk to the shaded area and bend over to put your stuff down. You set up your chair and throw your towel over the back of it. Namjoon is doing the same as he sets up his stuff right next to yours. As you bend down to get the sunscreen out of your bag, Namjoon reaches over and spanks you playfully. You let out a light yelp of surprise and he chuckles.

"As for the water calling our names, I'd much rather hear you calling my name." you look over at him blushing a little.

"Well screaming it preferably." he smirks and removes his shirt as you stand there flustered.

"O-oh hush Namjoon!" you exclaim as you remove your over dress.

"I think it's pronounced 'O-oh yes Daddy'." Namjoon says as he looks you up and down.

You blush as you stand there is your black one piece swimsuit. It wasn't overly revealing, but the way Namjoon was staring at you made you feel naked and you kinda wish you were. You both were.

With a sigh, you place your hand on your hip," What are you staring at?"

"The girl of my dreams," he states nonchalantly, "my little one, my life, my happiness, my go to." he continues the list and makes his way to you. He wraps you up in his toned arms. Before you know it his full and plump lips are pressed against yours.

You know you're on a public beach, but you can't help but want more of him. You rub your hands down his chest and you feel him smirk against your lips. As you trace his rarely seen abs, he rubs down your sides. He continues by rapping his arms around you, grabbing your ass harshly. It causes you to moan softly into the kiss.

Namjoon pulls away, "Y/N let's go swimming." he turns towards the water, but you grab his wrist to stop him.

"But Daddy..." you whine, poking out your bottom lip. You know pouting breaks him more often than not. That along with the fact that you called him Daddy instead of Namjoon, which you never did in any public space.

A look of surprise washed over his face and then disappeared as quickly as it came. "Yes baby girl?"

You looked away blushing. He knew what you wanted, but he was going to make you say it.

He smirks, "C'mon little one. I can't give you anything unless you tell me what you want."

You look at him flustered, "Use your big girl words little one." he says to you, his deep brown eyes darkening.

With a deep intake of oxygen, you look him in the eyes, "I don't care if we are on the beach in public Daddy. I want your cock." 

His smirk widens into a pleased smile, "Good girl. I'm proud of you for using your big girl words. C'mere Y/N."

Namjoon takes the hand that was wrapped around his wrist and pulls you towards his chair. He sits down and motions for you to sit on his lap. However, you kneel down in front of him.

This causes him to chuckle, "We can't do this here little one. We will get kicked off of this beach if we get caught."

You ignore him and untie the string on his swimming trunks. You move quickly, desperate to have him in your mouth. All 9 inches of him. Just as you go to pull down the swimming trunks he grabs your wrists in his large hands.

"No means no Kitten. You know that."

You look up at him and pull your wrists away before continuing what you were doing. You manage to pull his trunks down with only slight difficulty. His member pops out and you look Namjoon is the eyes as you take his hard cock into your mouth. He groans quietly, grabbing onto the arm rests of his chair. You swirl your tongue around the tip before abruptly deep throating him. This causes him to moan out. He tangles his left hand in your hair, the right still gripping the chair. At first he pushes your head down lightly, but he eventually gets more rough with you.

"God Kitten your mouth feels so good wrapped around me like this." he moans in a raspy voice. He continues to push your head down forcefully. You hollow out your cheeks and focus on not gagging and the taste of him in your mouth.

"Fuck little one. I'm so close Y/N."

You moan around his now throbbing dick and he loses it. He forces your head down as far as he can and cums inside of your mouth.

"Swallow like the good little whore you are."

You groan slightly as you swallow every last drop. He let's go of your head and you sit back pleased with yourself. You look at him and lick your lips. He smirks.

"I hope you like how Daddy tastes baby girl and I hope it was worth it." he says pulling up his swimming trunks and standing. He pulls you up with him.

"It was worth it Daddy!" you say sweetly.

"I sure as hell hope so because," he grabs you, pulling you close to him, "this tight little ass is mine when we get home tonight."

With that he grabs it and then walks towards the ocean.

"But Daddy!" you call out running after him.

"We didn't even get caught Daddy!!" you exclaim nervously.

"I told you no. You brought the punishment on yourself Y/N." he calls back to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright! This is my first ever published smut. I hope you like it. Daddy Namjoon is just ajdowjrvrksjtv!!

With all the love,
Ciel