Dinner With Mommy (BTS-Jimin)

Park Jimin X YOU

WARNING: THIS STORY DOES HAVE A MOMMY KINK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner with Jimin in public was always interesting. Somehow one of you always ended up teasing the other under the table, but it had never gotten to the point of needed to take care of business while still in the public place. There had been some close calls, for example, your last birthday, his last birthday, or the day he got back from touring. This time however, he could not wait and he was damn good at making sure you couldn't either.

It started of innocent enough. You were slowly palming him under the table as you simultaneously held conversation with the rest of the boys and their dates. You felt him harden underneath your hand and you looked at him smirking, while he took a deep breath and tried to act like he wasn't being rubbed right there infront of everyone. Eventually, you knew he was fully hard and when he had to cover up a moan with a cough you removed your hand from his clothed member. This is where everything changed.

Jimin leans over to you and cups his small hands around his mouth and whispered into your ear, "Please don't stop. It hurts." You smirked and leaned back over to whisper to him, "Sorry baby, but you'll have to wait until we leave for home."

"Let's leave now."

"No babe we can't just leave."

"Yes we can. Please, dont leave me like this Mommy." he all but moaned out in a whisper into your now burning red ears.

"What did you just call me Park Jimin?" you question in an incredulous normal tone. He giggles as Jungkook looks at the two of you suspiciously.

He continues mumbling, as he places his hand on your thigh rubbing slow circles. He inches closer and closer to your now dripping pussy.

"I called you Mommy. Do you like that?"

You look him in the eyes and begin blushing as you see his built up sexual frustration in his mischievous eyes.

"Do you like being called that Mommy?" he asks as his fingers gently massage your slit through your skinny jeans.

"Meet me in the bathroom. Now." you command in a harsh and low mumble.

He excuses himself by saying that he left his wallet in the car. He stands, quickly pushing out his seat and walking towards the exit. He walks through the glass doors and is gone for a couple of minutes before you excuse yourself for the restroom.

"Don't take as long as Jimin is to find his damn wallet." Yoongi says sarcastically.

"Unless you want to start bleeding from your dick the same way blood is pouring from my vagina Min Yoongi, I suggest you hush up and allow me to take as long as I want." You reply snarkily back to him. He looks at you flustered.

"I'd prefer to keep my blood in my body and not exiting through my dick, so please by all mean, spend as long as you need in the bathroom!" he exclaims in embarrassment. You head to the bathroom and text Jimin begging him to hurry up.

Within the next two minutes you and Jimin are heatedly making out up against the bathroom door. You begin massaging him again through his pants and this time he freely and quietly moans out 'Mommy' and you almost lose it.

"Baby boy," You begin breaking the kiss and removing your hand from his crotch, "I want you to touch yourself."

"W-what?" he stutters.

"You heard Mommy. I want you to stroke your big cock for me."

Though his face is beet red, he unzips his pants, pulls them down and you watch as his length springs free from its confines. He gently grabs it in his hand and begins sliding his hand up and down his shaft. He groans and picks up speed.

"Look at Mommy's good boy. Falling apart in his own hands." you praise.

He moans out for you, "Mommy, please..." He lets his head fall back in pleasure.

"C'mon baby use your words. What do you want Mommy to do?"

With no hesitation he begs, "Please Mommy! Please sit on my cock. Mommy I want to be inside of you."

You shush him gently as you move his hand from his dick and replace it with yours.

"Don't worry baby boy. Mommy will make you feel real good." you say to him as you back him up against the far wall and gently push him down. Once he is sitting on the floor you begin to remove your shirt. You let go of his rock hard member to do so. He goes to put his hand back on it and you stop him.

"No no baby. I don't want you to touch yourself anymore. If you do I will punish you. Just watch Mommy for now."

He nods up at you, pleading with his eyes for you to hurry up. To touch him. To ride him. You slowly remove your shirt, and then turn around so that your butt is towards his face as you slowly remove your jeans. He is panting now as his dick twitches and little bits of precum roll down his shaft. You love watching him fall apart, but you knew that if you didn't hurry up you'd be falling apart too. When you make it to your lace panties neither of you can contain yourselves. You pull them off quickly, but you tease him more. You sit down on the cold tiled floor infront of him and slowly spread your legs. He can't take his eyes away from your dripping heat. You smirk to yourself and slowly insert one finger inside of yourself. You let out a stifled moan and began moving it in and out. The sound of the wet suction causing Jimin to start whining.

"P-please Mommy! Please ride me. I can't take this anymore. It hurts so bad. P-please!"

You look at him as your pull your finger out of your pussy. You put it to his lips and he opens his mouth quickly, sucking on it. Licking off the juices. You remove his finger from his mouth and move to position yourself over his big cock.

"You've been such a good and patient boy for Mommy. I think you deserve this." you say as you lower yourself down on his dick. He exhales heavily in pleasure as you pick up your pace and ride him faster than before. He puts his hands on your hips and guides them down ever quicker, while thrusting upwards.

"Mommy, you're so tight! Fuck!" he groans out.

"You're so big baby!" you breathe out in ecstasy.

Without any warning on either part you both cum. Him inside of you, and you all over his cock. He pulls out slowly in utter satisfaction.

In between deep breaths, Jimin finally talks, "Mommy, we better hurry and clean up. The boys are probably worried about us."

"Don't worry Jiminie baby, they already knew it was going to take us a while." you reply, nodding your head towards your phone laying on the bathroom counter.

Jimin looks at you in a panic as he quickly stands up and walks to the phone. He picks it up and there is a message from Namjoon.

You two aren't slick... My baby girl and I pull that all the time... Don't worry I covered for you guys. We already headed home. Hope you two had fun. I'm glad we left before we had to hear anything, but I am not quite sure how the other customers are feeling about it.

From a Daddy to a Mommy. XD

Jimin turns to you, blushing profusely "Namjoon-hyung is never going to let me live this down."

You giggle and begin cleaning yourself up to the best of your ability, thinking to yourself 'there's a first time for everything!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to: Pip <3 LMAO