Fireworks (BTS- Hoseok)

Sandwiches? Check!

Chips? Check!

Drinks? Check!

Blankets?Check!

You continue your mental list as you gather everything you needed for your day out with the boys. You've been waiting so long for them to come back home from tour, especially Hoseok. You two had been friends since your diaper days and watching him grow up to be such a successful person overfilled you with joy and happiness, but it also made you lonely. No longer could you do movie nights, or go out for coffee. No more library meet-ups or bestie days. Now and days, you could barely hear his voice. He did his best to call you, even managed to send you cute texts from time to time. You can't count on your fingers how many times you had to chastise Hobi because he would try and force himself awake to face time you. He was a sweetheart, no one could deny that. He was the greatest friend that anyone could ask for, but more often than not, you wished he was more.

With a small shake of your head, you grab your things and head to your car.

"No point in getting your hopes up..." You sigh to yourself as you get in your car. You decided that now may be a good time to call Hoseok and make sure everyone was ready.

*Ring*

*Hoseoks phone call.*

"Hello?" a groggily deep voice answered.

You face palm as you hear his voice knowing you'd once again forgotten his odd sleep schedule.

"Hey Hobi!" you reply.

"Oh, baby, it's you," he begins and your face heats up. Not only was his sleepy voice sexy as hell, he had never called you that before.

"I was just having a lovely dream about you." he finishes with a deep and tired chuckle.

"Y-you were?" you stutter out questioningly, "What about me?"

You can almost hear the smirk fall upon his lips as he speaks to you. "Well, kitten, there was a lack of clothing on both of our parts and you were pretty quiet since your mouth was wrapped around my c-"

"JUNG HOSEOK!" you exclaim loudly, snapping him out of his deeply fatigued stupor.

"Shit, What was I saying?" he questioned shaking his head trying to clear his foggy brain.

"N-Nothing! I-I'll see y-you in a b-bit. I'm on m-my w-way! B-Bye!" You squeak out and quickly hang up your phone, throwing it in the passenger seat. You lean your head against the steering and groan, not so innocent thoughts crossing your mind. With a heavy groan, you start your car and head o the boys, praying that they were up.

~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok lets out a soft groan as he rolls in his bed, trying to make himself more comfortable as he slowly succumbs to the soft lullaby of sleep. Just as he was about to sleep once more, life had to be a pain in the ass. In other words, the mankae were up.

"Hobi-Hyung! Wake up! Wake up!"

"It's almost noon~"

"Aren't we going to see (Y/N)-Noona today?"

At that last statement, Hoseok shot out of his bed, inevitably falling face first on the wooden floor. How could he be so stupid?! He should've been up by now! You'd be there any moment and he hadn't even had a shower! What kind of best friend was he! With that mentality, Hoseok runs to his closet and grabs a decent outfit for the day and then begins running to the shower, but before he could get to the door, he was stopped once again by the ever annoying mankae of the group.