Chapter-1-talked to a druid

Start from the beginning

"What seems to be the problem?" Arthur questionably looked towards Merlin and Mordred, who were sitting next to each other.

"Well," Merlin cleared his throat and laughed again, ", It's just that, I thought we were playing this game truthfully."

"We are."

"You have all spoken to a druid, I've seen you." Everyone apart from Mordred looked at Merlin strangely.

"Do you two know of some druid?" Leon asked.

"Yeah, he lives in Camelot." Mordred said so it didn't get suspicious that it was him. Arthur's fists clenched.

"So you mean to tell me... that you two," Arthur pointed towards them, ", Know of a sorcerer living in Camelot and you have no thought to tell me."

"Would you like to be the cause of your friends death because I definitely wouldn't." Merlin exclaimed, the group went silent.

Elyan turned to Gwaine and joked, "Gwaine, I thought you said this was a fun game."

" I said it was interesting."

"You were right about that."

"Lets move on to a different question." Lancelot stated.

"Ok but if this druid mentions, or even thinks, about harming Camelot or any of its people you must tell me straight away."

"I wou-, *cough*, he wouldn't dream of it sire." Mordred answered, hoping no one noticed his mistake. But Merlin and Gwaine did.

Everyone finished their food so Merlin started to collect the dishes in. He started to walk to a near by stream to wash up.

"Merlin, I'll help you, Mordred will too." Gwaine told him.

"Will I?" Mordred questioned.

"Yes you will."

"Okay...?" Merlin started to walk to the stream with Gwaine and Mordred.

"I noticed your mistake." Gwaine confronted Mordred as they started to clean.

"I.. I don't know what your t.talking about." Mordred stuttered,obviously lying.

"Remind me to never tell you my secrets, you are a dreadful liar." Merlin joked.

"Too late for that." Mordred continued, they all just laughed along.

"It's you isn't it?" Gwaine looked him in the eye.

"W.what?"

"Your the druid."

"N.no why would you think t.that?" Mordred looked to Merlin for help.

"Mordred he clearly knows. There is no point trying to deny it now." Merlin responded, Mordred just sighed.

"You have magic?" Gwaine asked, Mordred just nodded, ", It all makes sense now."

"What does?" Both Merlin and Mordred asked at the same time which made them laugh slightly.

"The falling branches, the bandits dropping their weapons and being knocked out, that was you?"

"No, thats not me."

"But who else could it be?"

"Its me." Merlin answered.

"Merlin? You have magic aswell? Wait... are you a druid?"

"I'm a warlock not a druid."

"What's a warlock?"

"Someone who is born with magic, I have no choice."

Gwaine grinned and looked between the two then said, "Wait till Arthur hears about this."

"NO!" Merlin and Mordred both shouted at the same time.

"What's happened? What's taking you so long?" Arthur came through the trees to find them.

"It's nothing." Mordred quickly mentioned, "We are finished."

"But-" Gwaine knew they weren't finished but he saw Mordred turn around, his eyes turned gold and the mess on the plates vanished, "Never mind."

They picked up this dishes and started to walk back to the camp. Suddenly Gwaine got a strong head ache but he thought to not bother the others and not tell them. They all sat back down around the fire.

"Shall we keep playing?" Leon suggested.

"Yeah, su-" Gwaine stopped talking when the pain intensified. He looked up to find Merlin staring at him, his eyes were gold. It was Merlin, he was causing it. He gritted his teeth and continued talking, "I've got a good one." He looked towards Mordred and Merlin.

"Merlin stop it, he knows it's you. He will tell the others." Mordred telepathically told Merlin.

"Never Have I Ever... used-" Gwaine started while staring at Merlin, but got cut off when the the pain got worse.

"Don't you dare tell them. If they know me and Mordred will die, and I will make sure you do too." Merlins voice came into Gwaines head and the pain stopped. Gwaine dropped to the floor because of being released from the pain, the pain had felt like thousands of poisoned needles in his head.

"Gwaine?" Percival shouted and went over to help his friend.

"I'm sorry. Merlin is just scared, he didn't think about what he was doing." Mordred telepathically told Gwaine.

"I'm sure he didn't."

△△△△△

1281 words

△△△△△

The picture at the top is Gwaine and Mordred, obviously.

△△△△△

Thanks for reading!
Byeeee!