Bad Boys with Bad Grades Get Punished

(Dedicated to xrulerofhellx no she didn't request this, I just wrote this because I love this tall bastard to death)

Nico looked down nervously as he waited for his father's response "How do you fail art" Hades said in a low voice, his cold black eyes were staring into the depth of Nico "I-I don't know" Nico jumped when Hades slammed the report card down onto the desk "You don't know?! Nico, it's a simple question! How. Do. You. Fail. Art?! Along with all these other classes! Your grades are shit!" Hades yelled, causing Nico to flinch and step back, Hades grabbed his son's arm and pulled him closer, his eyes were smoldering with fury "How do I even know if you're going to school? What if you're just skipping so you can be with Apollo's son?!" Hades yelled, Nico was trembling, he tried to pull away from his father's grip, but it was like a iron vice, "Dad, please let go, you're hurting me" Nico pleaded, it only caused his father to throw him onto the desk so he's bent over, Nico began to struggle as Hades pinned him down, removing his pants so he had only boxers on and began to spank his son, Nico let out a yelp in surprise from the pain, Hades continued to spank the teen as he cried for forgiveness.

After the 40th strike, Hades stopped spanking, breathing heavily he swept his long black fringe back, Nico wiped his tears of pain away before realizing he felt warm liquid run down his legs, he looked at his legs and realized that he had just pissed on himself, there was a pool of warm yellow liquid around his feet. His father let out a grunt in annoyance "You're such a child" Hades grabbed him and dragged him away, leaving servants to clean the mess, Nico was lead into the master bathroom where a warm bath was already drawn, the teen removed his the rest of his clothes and was slowly placed into the bath "Clean yourself up" Hades said, throwing a washcloth at him before leaving the room. Nico obeyed and began to scrub himself down, wincing when he had to scrub his thighs, they were his most sensitive spots, "I...want daddy to spank me again" Nico thought to himself, as he continued to scrub down his legs, all of a sudden he heard his door slam "How long are you going to take?" Hades asked in a agitated tone "...Sorry daddy" Nico said softly as he got out the bathtub, he covered himself with a soft fluffy black towel and quickly ran past his father to his room, there on his bed was a sailor outfit, with no other clothes in sight he put it on with little dignity he has in the moment, a girl's black sailor uniform with a extremely short skirt, cropped top with long sleeves, loose pure white socks and black loafers, it was beyond embarrassing it was humiliating, add in the fact he was commando due to the lack of provided underwear, his ass would be completely exposed if he wear to bend over slightly.

"Just the way I like it" Hades purred causing his son to jump in surprise, "Daddy! You scared me" Nico said shyly, he observed his father's face, his face was a softer expression, lust clouding his eyes. Hades leaned in to kiss his son, kissing him roughly "Mmh~! Daddy" Nico whimpered, Hades pulled away "What is it baby?" He asked, making eye contact with the smaller male "I'm sorry for getting bad grades" Nico said grinding his hips against his father's, Hades chuckled before picking his son up and placing him gently on the bed, Nico's skirt rode up to show off his half-erection, the god sat near the foot of the bed, wrapped his pale fingers around the member and began to pump it to full erection. "Do you want daddy to forgive you?" Hades purred, causing shivers to run down Nico's spine "Yes daddy" Nico said bucking his hips, the god of the dead squeezed tightly around his cock, Nico squirmed in pain "Are we forgetting our manners already? Do I need to reteach you?" Hades glowered, Nico shook his head "Then what do we say?" Hades asked as he squeezed tighter "Yes...please...daddy" Nico managed to choke out in pain, Hades released his grip "Good boy" Hades began to gently stroke Nico's hard cock, while his free hand trailed up Nico's shirt, lifting it up to reveal the teen's pale chest, using that same free hand Hades began to rub Nico's nipple, which was encouraged by Nico's pleasurable moans.

"Daddy, I'm gonna, ah~, cum, if you keep doing that" Nico warned, Hades smirked and began to pick up the pace, which caused Nico to moan loudly as he felt the pleasure building up, like a jar filling up with water, until he came violently. Warm, milky white and sticky fluid came shooting out, covering Hades' hand and some got on his clothes, the white cream creating a stark contrast to the black and gold of his clothing, "Sorry daddy" Nico said meekly as Hades removed his soiled clothes until he was fully nude "It's okay baby" Hades reassured as he lifted his son so he was sitting up, he slowly guided his son's head, until Nico caught up with what was happening. Nico placed his father's whole hard length into his mouth until it hit the back of his throat, the demigod began to move his head slowly, "Use your tongue baby" Nico did as he was told, using his tongue to tease the head of his father's cock, Nico's jaw was hurting as he continued to pleasure his father, with a swift movement Hades came in his son's mouth, Nico stayed still as he swallowed down the hot sticky substance, before pulling away and sitting back up. "Did I do good daddy?" Nico asked, Hades ran his fingers through his son's soft black hair, "Yes, you did. You want a reward?" Nico nodded enthusiastically, Hades picked his son up and lifted him closer to his lap before slowly lowering him down, he roughly shoved the whole length in, causing Nico to cry in pain, Hades gently kissed his neck to comfort him "Ready baby?" Nico nodded, Hades lifted his son and slammed him down, the teen cried out in pleasure this time, the Greek god did it again, same reaction, soon it was a cycle. Nico began to see stars when Hades hit the little tiny bundle of nerves, Nico wrapped his arms around his father's neck, Hades took it as a signal that he found his g-spot, and began to pick up speed, creating a faster and more chaotic rhythm, soon Nico found himself unable to form words, let alone a full sentence to warn his father of his approaching orgasm until it squirted violently onto Hades' chest, but it didn't stop the god "Y-ou-you're st-sti-i-ill go-o-going?" Nico managed to say as he was continuing to get fucked in the ass, Hades ignored his question as he continued to slam his son down on his cock. Hades stopped suddenly, confusing Nico, until all of a sudden Nico was slammed onto the bed and Hades began to thrust violently "Ah! Daddy!" Nico was surprised by the turn of event but he was too busy feeling pleasure to complain, Hades gave Nico a sloppy kiss before the two came in harmonic unison, the Greek god stopped thrusting and pulled out, watching as his semen spill out his son's hole before flopping down next to his son.

Hades pulled his son closer to cuddle, he gently kissed his neck "I love you" Hades whispered, Nico smiled turning so he faced his father "I love you too" he said before the two kissed lovingly. "Was this more fun than last time?" Hades asked, caressing Nico's cheek, the teen nodded "Although I think you shouldn't spank me that much next time" Nico suggested Hades chuckled "Sure" he said kissing his son's forehead, before going to sleep, Nico kissed Hades one last time before going to sleep himself, the sound of his father's breathing was a lullaby to his ears.