Author's Notes

Hi, I know I haven't updated in ages, I'm sorry for that, I've been caught up in things and I promise I will have the final chapter uploaded by next Sunday, with luck it will be out the Friday before.

So, what's new?

Over Easter I will be making a new Wattpad account for only completed stories, progress and any extras can be found on here, but anything completed will be copied onto a new account.

The next chapter for Making You See will be the final one. I'll make it good, hopefully. Then there will be a mass edit and with luck it will be ready in time to go on the new Wattpad account I'm going to make.

I have a couple of questions, which could include answers in the next chapter or could be to do with an up coming story, depending on how they fit in:

What do you want to happen next in Making You See?

What do you think will happen next?

Who's your favourite character/s?

Please answer these in the comments below and read the next chapter to see whether it's used in that or going to be used in an upcoming story.

I'm going to try and post a little bit more now, with various stories I've started and got planned.

Please leave any ideas, likes, dislikes etc in the comments below and feel free to personal message me with questions, suggestions and anything else or just to generally chat.

Thanks for reading :)