Seolhyun shot him death glares because of his remarks.

She left his office with her problems slapping her right in the face; she was damn desperate.

Seolhyun urgently needed a doctor whom she knew but it was only Mingyu, no other doctor would cover up for her lies.

Jungkook needed the tests as soon as possible otherwise he'll lose interest sooner or later.

She would do anything just to convince Mingyu to help her fake the results.

But then she thought, why convince when you can blackmail?

Suddenly she remembered about Mingyu who was about to be married to his fiancée, by the name of Chae Mina, after a few months.

She smirked menacingly at her upcoming plan, she'll do anything just for Jungkook to be with her.

She needed him.

~~

[The Next Day]

Seolhyun carried out her plan well yesterday and now all she needed to do was confirm.

She walked happily back to Mingyu's office, making sure that he's never going to talk to her that way again.

"Mingyu oppa~ I need your help~" she hummed.

Mingyu who was busy with his work, rolled his eyes in annoyance and sighed in frustration that he had to deal with the annoying brat in front of him.

"You again? Haven't I already told you to leave last time? By the way, I told you to stop calling me oppa you brat, I'm not your oppa."

"I don't care, I'll call you whatever I want, however I want."

"Go. Away."

"Can't, now it's really, really, really urgent though and you're the only doctor whom I know."

"And I sooooo care."

"Oppa, please I need to-"

"Shoo, you peasant. Seeing you is the last thing I'd want to do."

"Aww, that's a shame. I guess you won't need me then." she smirked.

"I will seriously call security, I'm not even kidding."

She stood up, headed for the door.

"Sure thing oppa, I'll go now~" she slowly walked to the door but stopped when she was about to open the door.

'Weirdo...' Mingyu thought.

"I guess you really won't need my help then."

"That's the second time you said that. What in the world would you need my help for?"

"I'm really curious though, I wonder where Chae Mina-ssi is. I thought she was strolling at the park yesterday?"

Mingyu's eyes widened in horror.

"You know about this?!"

"Hmm," she thought, exaggerating her actions.

"Nope, not really. I was just wondering, that's all. Must be really lucky to be able to guess something like that." she shrugged.

"Where is she?" Mingyu fumed in anger.

Seolhyun smirked and victory and shrugged her shoulders innocently.

Apparently, Mingyu's fiancée disappeared yesterday evening.

Mina said she'd be at the park for a stroll but then she never came back afterwards, leaving Mingyu worried.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

"Calm thyself bro. You better find that out for yourself." she winked, twisting the knob of the door.

"GIVE. HER. BACK." he raged.

"In one condition though," she twirled a piece of her hair.

"What's that?" Mingyu desperately anticipated for an answer.

"I need you to fake the DNA results and convince Jungkook that he's my baby's father."

[End of Flashback]

It all made sense to Jungkook now.

Slowly he released his tight grip from Mingyu's collar as he tried to process everything.

He was Jungshook.

.   .   .

lololololol sorry i just had to.

hope that this chap cleared out all your theories. ;)