Chapter 1 : Naruto-rewritten

Narutos pov
"naruto where is my breakfast!" lady sakura shouted from her chambers.I sighed and plated her breakfast up before serving it to her and lady ino." why wernt you here earlier, you lazy slut." she complained, her voice horse from sickness before proceding to have a violent coughing fit. Both lady Ino and lady Sakura have a cold, nothing too serious but they largly over exagerate it as if they were dying; because they are both sick I have to go to school for them amd write their notes. It isnt too bad as I already do all their homework and assignments; not that anyone else knows of course.
I sigh and start getting ready trying to shake my nerves off. I have never went to school before as mistress karin would not allow me so I wouldn't upstage her daughters ino and sakura, because of this I have had to teach myself everything I know. It wasn't all bad I mean I know know 7 languages fluently, completly understand busness manegment and know basic first aid. I do try to do high school subjects such as maths and english but its hard to know if I'm at the correct level for my age and I am afriad that I'm behind for my age group.
I finish getting ready and give the ladies some medicine before going to misstress Karin and reporting to her as she gives me my orders for the day.
"Go to Sakura's and Ino's classes and take notes, dont draw attention to yourself and most importantly do not embarrass ino and sakura; they have worked hard to be as high as they in the social hierarchy, we dont need a worthless slut to come in and destroy all that do we?"
"n-no mistress. this worthless slut will not embrrass lady ino and lady sakura." I wimpered bowing
"good now go."
"yes misstress"
I wont. no rather cant embrass myself.
My names Naruto Uzumaki and this is my life.

A/N: Im a really bad witer so sorry for that. also if you have any ideas of what to do with this book please put them at the end of each chapter. I will not update frequently so if it says i havent updated in 2 years or something know that I havent abonded this book Im just procrastinating.
Thanks author-chan