I looked across the field where the cheer leaders were practicing. Camila noticed me and immediately waved at me.

I smiled and waved back. She turned her attention back to the cheerleaders and continued her routine.

I couldn't help but stare at her ass every time she turned around. The black tights she wore really defined her godly curves.

I was cut from my daze by Zayn's voice again.

"Y/N watch out!" I quickly turned and saw the football coming towards me fast. Luckily I had fast reflexes so I caught the ball before it could hit me.

"Shawn threw it." Zayn spat as he stood up.

"Shit my bad! Throw it back!" Shawn yelled as he approached.

He tried to look innocent but I could tell he did it on purpose.

Dinah was right. Fucking dick.

I got up and gave him a fake smile before purposely hurling the ball hardly at him. It hit him hard in the gut but he managed to catch it. He bent down as he held his stomach.

"Shit my bad." I mocked his words.

I watched as he limped to back to the football players who began making fun of him.

I moved my eyes back to Camila who had watched the whole thing, she was laughing.

I smiled and turned my attention back to Zayn.

---

Friday came and we all met at my place to set up for the party.

"Bitch! This party is going to be lit!" Dinah yelled as she set up the snacks.

"Yasssss!" Lauren yelled.

I laughed as I helped Zayn with the booze and keg. I went back to the truck and grabbed the smoke machine and lights.

We finished setting up everything by the time the sun began to go down. We went up stairs and got dressed.

I came down the stairs and looked around.

"It looks good." I said excitedly. I turned and saw Zayn was already drinking a beer.

I snatched it from him and took a sip. Dinah began bumping her party playlist.

After about an hour people starting showing up. The later it got the more people came.

"Happy birthday." Some random dude said.

"Thanks."

I walked passed the dancing bodies and went to grab a drink. I looked around the room and saw people were already getting wild.

I sat down on the stool and ate some chips.

"HAPPY 17th!" Normani yelled and hugged me. I smiled and embraced her.

"Not my birthday yet but thanks cutie."

"Where's Camila?" I asked looking around for her.