Chapter 25 ❋

"Graduation is in a few days, I'm going to miss you guys so much. This year went by way too fast." Normani cried out.

I smiled softly at her. "Aw Mani I'm going to miss you too."

"I'm going to miss all of you." My girlfriend pouted.

"High school goes by way too fast." I said as everyone nodded their head in agreement.

I looked at Camila and smiled.

"Hey I need to tell you something." I whispered into her ear.

She looked at me and nodded in response.

"We'll see you later guys." Camila said and lead me away from the table.

I grabbed her hand and lead her to the garden. We sat and she looked at me with a smile.

"What's up?"

"So I talked to my mom about her hooking me up with a job in Tampa and she said she would get me a job that pays really good."

"Yay! That's good right?" Camila said excitedly.

"Yea, she also has a big house out there that she doesn't use. It has a pool and all kinds of other shit."

She looked at me with a smile waiting for me to continue.

"So I was wondering... if you wanted move in with me instead of dorming?" I asked slowly.

Her eyes widened.

"You don't have to answer right now! It was just a suggestion." I quickly said after seeing her reaction.

"No no-" She shook her head.

"No?" I questioned.

"No yes!" She said quickly.

"Wait what?" I asked confused.

"Yes I want to move in with you!" She nodded her head rapidly.

"Well ok." I laughed and pulled her into a kiss.

"I was even thinking of asking Dinah too, since she's going to the same college as you."

"Oh my god! Yes!" She said excitedly and pulled me into a tight hug. I smiled at her excitement.

"I was really nervous to ask. I thought you would say no." I admitted.

"Why would I say no?" She laughed.

"I don't know." I rubbed my neck and chuckled. I grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

It still felt good to hear her say those 3 words. I grabbed her hand and lead her out to the hall.

"Where is Dinah anyways?" I questioned.

My question was answered when I was tackled into a hug by the Polynesian girl.

"Hey lovebirds. What goes on?" She yelled.

"I have a question to ask you Dinah."

"No I wasn't the one who set Ms. Millers grass on fire." She quickly said.

"W-what? No that wasn't what I was going to ask." Camila and I laughed.

I sat on a bench close by and turned to look at her. I waited for her to settle down.

"My mom's getting me a good job and a house to live in, in Tampa."

She slapped my arm excitedly, "That's awesome!"