Why did you save me? I was an awful brother."

Adami appeared in the Sadida kingdom castle right next to Amalia who was brushing her emerald hair. "ACK! Adami?"

"Hi Amalia!"

"Where's Yugo?"

"Uh Nox kidnapped him and threatened to kill him with Noxens, and I'm pretty sure Nox is gonna kill him because Yugo used a little bit of the very little Wakfu he had left in him to open a portal here... I NEED TO SAVE MY BROTHER!!!!"

"Okay okay calm down."

"Let's go!"

"Adami, when you left, the brotherhood kind of ended, because, Yugo refused to come out of his room for a year."

"Because I left?"

"Yes, but I'm sure Dally and Eva will be happy to go with you."

"What about Rual?"

"He kinda got a bit older in the past 10 years, and uh, well his time came."

"Oh no!"

"Yeah, his retirement party was last month."

"I should have been there."

"At least after the first 2 years, Yugo stopped blaming you for every bad thing that happened."

"Could you get Eva and Dally for me?"

"They live just outside of town."

When Adami got to the edge of town he heard someone yell "YOU IOP BRAIN, YOU BURNT DINNER AGAIN!!!"

Adami walked to the door and knocked. "Coming!"

Eva came to the door and opened it to find Adami. "YOU!" Eva yelled fire appearing out of nowhere.

"Who is it Eva?"

"Only Yugo's traitor of a brother."

"Hi Adami!" Dally shouted from the kitchen

"What do you want?"

"Yugo was kidnapped by Nox, I went to save him, Noxens were sucking the Wakfu out of him, he only has a little left, he opened a portal and saved me from Noxens, but I dropped me into Amalia's room, and she told me you guys would help and that Rual is retired!"

"Yeah Rual's retired, but, YUGO WAS KIDNAPPED!?!?!?!" Eva shouted

"Yeah will you guys help me save him!"

"Yeah, we'll help, Dally grab Rubilax, and take the kids to Amalia's castle."

"Okay Eva."

When Dally came back they followed Adami to Nox's hide out where they could hear Yugo's screams getting quieter, and quieter. They burst inside and ran to the room where Yugo was. "What's wrong Adami?" Eva asked when Adami stopped

"He stopped screaming, we need to hurry!"

Yugo had in fact stopped screaming, only because he had passed out from the pain the Noxen was giving him, the last thought he had was, 'Adami, I hope you're okay.'

Just as Yugo blacked out Adami, Eva, and Dally, jumped through the glass Adami had broken earlier. "YUUUGOOO!!" Adami screamed when he saw his brother, chained to the chair, and the Noxen was still sucking away, stealing his brother's Wakfu. "No!"