Pinot Noir

SONG OF THE SHOT:
Womanizer- Britney Spears

➰➰➰

Two pairs of sleek stilettos clacked on the cobblestone. It was nighttime, the stars twinkling above. Alya and Marinette had just finished their weekly girl's date, stepping out of the wrapped up movie theater. When both girls went out, they dressed to the nines.

Marinette pawed at the perfect bun on top of her head, adjusting a pokey bobby pin until it felt better.

"When the guy tripped over the staircase when he saw her? I have never laughed so hard!" Alya snorted, recalling the funny scene she recently saw. "I thought it was precious! If a man tripped over himself because he got flustered over my appearance, I'd date him in a heartbeat," Marinette stated.

"What if he's a married man?"

"Leave it to you to be negative."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Fine. If your gonna be stubborn, I dare you to make out with any guy who falls, regardless of who, where or when."

"Only if I can dare you to ask Nino out on a date!" Alya blushed, studying the ground at such an insinuation. "Fine," she mumbled in reply. They continued to stroll, window shopping in the same prissy outdoor shopping center that their movie was shown in. The area was one for the elites, the cheapest item to be bought was a four dollar soda at the classic cinema they just left from. Nevertheless, Alya and Marinette had made a spontaneous night of it, acting as though they had money, when in reality, they had purses filled with leftover crumbs and the fanciest dresses they owned; the outfits were bought at T.J. Max. No one was the wiser.

Stumbling across a luxurious liquor shop with massive windows, they could see a posh party occurring. Every person had a slender glass of wine in their diamond encrusted fingers. It clearly was a black tie event, each man in their rich, Italian tuxedos and each woman in form flattering cocktail dresses. Shining amid a sea of pearls and Rolex watches, was a handsome man. With the softest blonde hair and light emerald eyes, he was the cutest thing Marinette had seen all day.

Once she caught sight of the man, she froze, eyes boring through the glass. "As long as we're proclaiming dares, I dare you to go into that wine tasting and act like you're a professional."

Marinette's eyes bugged. "What?! No, I-I can't! I'll look foolish!"

"You're just afraid that the dreamboat you were ogling might trip and you'll have to lock lips with him, right?"

She had hit the nail directly on the head. And she knew she did too, judging the red cheeks that appeared on the blue eyed woman's face.

"Go! It's a dare, so you can't back down, Little Missy. Go get your man!"

Wearing nodding her head, while keeping her pupils trained on the gorgeous hunk, Marinette gathered her courage, and entered the presumptuous wine shop. It smelled of a sweet fragrance, one she couldn't divide into what it was comprised of. It was just good.

She pushed her shoulders back, feigning like she was elegantly comfortable, as if she came from the same amount of money that the richest person did. A silver platter containing a bold, red wine was nearly shoved into her face. As if her limb was floating on air, Marinette reached out for the glass, capturing it with her pinkie finger taut. She nodded to the server in thanks, before trying to spot the fine man.

"Finding everything okay?" a hoarse voice spoke behind her, forcing goosebumps to pepper her fair skin. Gasping as the woman turned around, Marinette saw the flawless blonde. Her heart promptly performed sixteen backflips before she answered him. "U-Uh, yes, yes I am."