Love that you love me

(Saw this beauty🔼 and I just had to)

I could kill him. I want to kill him. God why does he have to be such an asshole to everybody? Incase you're wondering who I'm talking about, the infamous Mr. McCall. That bastard. He's trying to get my dad fired again. It didn't work last time and it's not going to work this time.
I'm sitting at home right now with my boyfriend, Derek, and my dad trying to figure out this case that if unsolved, could kill my fathers career. And it's all his fault.
"Stiles why don't you and Derek take a break, you've been working on this for five hours now and we've only figured out a few options?"
"No dad, it's okay I want to help."
My dad gives me the look, you know the parent look and says, "Fine you want it that way. Derek?"
My boyfriend answers right away, "yes sir?"
"Take my son to his room and make him sleep or something, I'm going to head out to the station for an hour or two."
Derek grins and replies, "no problem sir."
He moves to get up but my dad interrupts him, "And Derek, now that you've been dating my son for more than a year you can call me john." He smiles as Derek drags me up the stairs to my room.
"I think he likes you more than I like you right now." I point out as I sit on the edge of my bed crossing my arms.
I make a point to ignore him as he tries to talk to me by flying backwards into a horizontal position with my legs still half off my bed.
I close my eyes and think about everything that's going on, with Scott, his father in town, my dad, the pack. I'm just so worried.
"You need to relax Stiles. Worrying until you can't think anymore is not going to help anybody." Or so Derek says.
"So what do you propose I do? Huh just not worry at all?" I snap back in response to his absurd comment.
"I'm proposing that you need to relax and not do anything." He says and then I feel strong arms snake around my hips up to my belt.
"Derek....is this you're idea of getting me relaxed?"
He unbuckles my belt and unbuckles my pants, sliding them down my legs and onto the floor. He then starts to palm my growing erection. "Yeah, is it working baby?"
"Oh my god don't call me that."
I groan, he can't just say things like that, well yeah I guess he can.
"Say it again."
I can tell without even looking that he's grinning, "I'm going to make you feel so good baby. I'm going to do things to you that you have never felt before, I'll have you screaming and begging for more."
"Mhmmm oh"
He moves his hand away and I whin alittle, that stops once I feel him pull down my batman boxers and I feel my dick spring onto my stomach, dripping a little precome.
"You're beautiful. Stiles I love you so much. I love your hair, your moles, your sarcastic comebacks, your body, the way you take care of everybody, I love that you love me, and I especially love your dick."
I moan and thrust my cock into nothing, well now there's definitely something there. I feel Derek's warm mouth wrap around me and I can't help but groan loudly at the way his mouth moves up and down. God this feels amazing. And that's exactly what I tell him. I grip my hands into his hair and start to fuck his mouth, and he lets me. My eyes wide open now, I watch him take in all of me while staring into my eyes. "Uhh fuck, Derek I'm gunna come!"
That just encouraged him to go faster as I went further down his throat. When he used his tongue to rub against me that's when I lost it, I moaned as I shot my load down my boyfriends throat and he swallowed it all.
I hear him slid my dick out of his mouth as he climbs onto the bed, with nothing on I might add, and says,"You taste so good. It's addicting, like I can't get enough. Here let me show you."
Derek leans down and puts his open mouth on mine, I can taste my own come mixed in with his spit and it taste oddly amazing, I moan into his mouth and say, "So about the whole I'm going to show you things you've never felt before thing, is that still going to happen?"
He looks at me with hunger as he asked me probably the weirdest question ever, "Can I bite you?"
He pops his fangs out as his eyes glow red I respond with a simple, "Fuck yes."
And that's all it took for him to move his head to my shoulder and bite into my flesh. I trust him so I knew he wasn't going to change me so I was curious to what he was doing, I soon found out that what he did was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt, I bit my lip hard and felt my self harden in a second.
"Derek, fuck Derek what did you do?" I ask him while gasping.
He moans and tells me it was the final step to becoming mates. I moan again as he licks the bite and it's a whole new rush of adrenaline, untouched, I come for the second time and I feel Derek coming aswell, onto my stomach.
After calming down a bit derek and I are still naked but are just laying in my bed entangled with each other. I was petting his head when I hear my phone ring.
"Hello?"
"Stiles? Hey it's Mr. McCall I'm going to need you to come to the station right away."
"What? Why?" I went to ask him what for but he hung up. My dad! Did something happen to him? Oh my god. I have to get down there.
"Derek-"
"Yeah I heard, let's go."

Pulling into the cop station I run in to see my dad and Mr. McCall in his office, at least he's not hurt.
I walk into my dads office and ask what's going on.
"Stiles I need to talk to you." Mr. McCall goes to say something else but sees Derek and stops, "Who's this guy?"
I look up at him and say, "oh him? That's Derek. He's my boyfriend."
He looks taken aback for a second and then says, "Regardless I need to speak to you, alone. That means you need to leave please." He points to my dad and derek.
My dads the first one out giving me a look I know all to well. But when Derek turns to leave I grab his arm and tell him to stay. I look over to Mr. McCall to see him hesitate but the I say, "What ever you need to talk to me about can be infront of him."
"Alright it's about your father."
That set me off, "My father? My father is a good man and a great cop, which is something I doubt anyone can say about you, Sir."
He looks taken aback but says, "Stiles I'm worried. Your dad is spiraling down a hole I don't think he can get out of this time. Which brings me to my first question."
I wait patiently for him to speak again, waiting to see what kind of bullshit he'll pull out of his ass this time.
"I know that John hasn't been a very good father lately Stiles, he hasn't been a very good roll model."
"What are you getting at?"
"Stiles are you gay because you don't have a strong male figure in your life?"
Now it's my turn to look affronted because what the fuck, "No sir, I'm gay because I want a strong male figure in my ass."
And with that I took Derek's hand, who was smiling uncontrollable, and walked out of the building.
"I love you, you know."
"I know Derek, I love you too."