Eighteen

Right now I'm on my way to Derek's loft, he is so not getting rid of me that easy. First he tells me that he loves me then tells me I'm too young. We'll guess what Derek? You have got another thing coming for you. You see my birthday is tommorow, my eighteenth birthday to be exact. Right now it's 11:50 PM and I'm almost there.
Stopping my jeep in front of his loft I inhale deeply, this is it and I'm ready. I walk up the five levels of stairs why the elevator decided not to work tonight was beyond me. Walking right through his door without knocking because who really does that anymore? I was about to yell that I'm here but then I see the best sight ever. Derek, on the couch, face up, sleeping. I check my phone, 12:01 AM. I smirk and crawl on top of Derek putting my legs between his and drag my finger across his lips lightly. "Deeerrreekk?" I sing. Still nothing. I reach my hand down and put my hand in his pants, grasping him. I feel him harden so I start to pump up and down, "Dereek" he seems to here me this time and opens his eyes. "Stiles? Umfp. Stillless" he moans my name. "What are you doing?"
"Well Derek if you must ask." I say taking my hand back and setting it on his chest. "I'm here because I am finally 18 and you have no excuse not to fuck me now. Do you hear me Derek? I'm telling you I want you to take me upstairs and fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for days."
I hear his shallow breath as he picks me up by the waist and walks fast upstairs carrying me the entire way. Once we get into his bedroom he sets me on the bed and sits in his chair across from me. "What's wrong Der? I thought you wanted me?" I pout taking my shirt off. His breathing very uneven. "I just- I don't know if you're ready yet.." Ouch okay you wanna play that card. Game On. I take my pants off as well as my underwear to reveal my hard dick. "I guess I'll have to do this myself then." I say innocently as I lay myself down and prop my legs up so Derek has a perfect view. I stare into his eyes as I take one finger and push it into myself. I pump my finger in and out then add another. "You know Derek, this is not the first time I've done this. And every time I do I close my eyes and imagine you pushing your thick hard dick inside of me instead of my own fingers. Mmm right there Der. Uh uhmm." I close my eyes and moan Derek's name until I feel a hand take my own out of myself. I look up and see Derek without clothes on asking me if I'm sure. I tell him yes and he pushes his fingers inside me. So much deeper than I ever could get. "Uhmm Derek that feels amazing." After a few mor fingers I feel them leave my body and I whine... Up until I feel his tongue being pressed into my ass. And holy fuck this is amazing. "Derek ummf I- Derek I need you inside me now!"
"Are you sure Stiles?" He grunts out "yes- fuck- yes Derek." I watch as he lifts and positions himself against my hole and pushes in. After he gets in all the way I feel as if he needs to move right now or I will explode. I push down farther then pull myself up and shove myself down. Uhh it feels so good. He starts moving faster now. "You like that Stiles? You like my fat dick inside of your tight little ass. God you're so tight mhh."
I moan and tell him yes, "I'm about to cum Der." I feel something grow inside of me, "Der- Derek what's happening?" "It's my knot I can pull out but I have to know now if you want me too." The pressure slightly intensifies, "Fuck- fuck no Der stay inside me" he grunts back in return and that when I feel it, he kisses some of the pain away distracting me but I still feel it, and after the pain I feel an immense pleasure and bite Derek's lip. "Are you- are you cumming? Fuck Derek that's a lot." "I'm almost finished." He says as he grips my dick pulling a few times making me cum all over my chest. After a few seconds I start to get a little uncomfortable, "Der? When does it stop?" I ask in a quiet voice. "A few minutes. here," he says moving us so we were lying sideways still connected. "Is that better?" I hum as I feel my eyes drop.

"Ah fuck!" I yell flopping onto the ground, "Derek!" He runs up the stairs coming into his room. "What's wrong?"
"I can't move..." I look up at him with sad eyes and say, "Der I just want some breakfast, carry me?"
He huffs but bends to my request, "fine but only since I'm the one that did this to you." He says as I nod in agreement. I could definitely get used to this.

Please vote and comment!!