Date night?

Stiles-

Right now I'm at Derek's loft making dinner for the myself and Derek. I know what you're thinking, it's only Derek and I because the rest if the pack left to do something else so nobody is here but us two. But I'm totally cool with that because I think I'm gunna tell Derek I like him tonight. I might even have some fun with it because I remember Scott telling me something about him liking me back.
I hear some rustling from the living room and assume that Derek got bored with his book. I hear him walk through the kitchen door a few minutes later while I am now putting our food on the table. "Hey Der, just in time. Foods done." I look at him as I sit down, he's already staring at me. Weird but ok.

After we finished eating I put the dishes in the sink and went into the living room where Der was already sitting down at the end of the couch reading. Figures. I sigh and sit right next to him then lay my head down on his lap and prop my feet up on the other side of the couch. Looking up at him to see that he wasn't bothered by me and that he's still reading made me a little mad. Deciding to take it up a notch I turn my body towards him and press my face into his stomach, closing my eyes. I feel his body stiffen and feel his hand come down into my hair. That actually feels really good. "Uhh" I moan out. Not embarrassed at all, nope. I open my eyes a bit and look up at him. Still just sitting there reading. Oh my god really. I glare and think what the fuck. I reach my hand that isn't squished and rest it close to my head casually. Then little by little I reach for Derek's shirt and push it up, either he's to into his book to notice or he just doesn't care. I pick my head up an inch and start kissing his skin. He freezes. I run my hand up through his shirt and pull my body up through his arms that still hold his book, and move so that I am now sitting on his lap facing him.
"Stiles... What are you doing?"
"What do you mean Derek I'm just sitting." I say innocently staring into his eyes. Once I see the want in them I slightly bounce saying that I can't get comfortable. I hear his book drop as he grabs onto my hips. "Stiles, stop you don't know what your doing."
"Oh I know exactly what I'm doing. And I know what I want. How about you Derek, do you know what you want?" I say bouncing slightly a couple more times. I feel him harden underneath me and smile, "I'll take that as a yes." I say and remove my shirt then his. I lean in to kiss him and when we do it feels amazing. I open my mouth and he sticks his tongue in. "Uhh my god Derek" I moan into him. I hear him growl and it turns me on even more. I feel him picking me up to lay me down still on the couch, he takes his lips off me and I whine. Until I feel his tongue on my neck, then my chest, then he stops at where my pants start. I look down at him and he looks at me for permission, I nod my head and he rips my pants off along with my underwear. In less than 5 seconds he has my dick in his mouth and I'm a moaning mess, I barely even feel it when he slips a finger into me. This is to much, "Derek, Der I can't I'm gunna- uhh" I cum in his mouth about to say sorry but his mouth is on mine cuts me off. I can taste myself on his lips but I don't really care. I look down and realize he took his pants off at some point, along with his underwear. Damn he's huge. He probably heard my heart beat get higher because he asks me, "Are you sure Stiles? I don't want you to do anything you don't want to." He says and I nod quickly, "Please Derek I need you in me...now."
He nods once and I feel his dick pressing into me and fuck does it feel amazing. He starts moving in and out and I open my eyes not realizing I closed them, and look straight into Derek's. I reach my hands up and pull his head down and kiss him. I feel his hand reach down and grab my dick starting to rub it up and down. I moan into his mouth not being able to keep it in because it feels so good. I tangle one of my hands into his hair and pull      hearing a moan come out of him while my other hand is pulling at his back, "Derek I'm gunna-" "me too Stiles mhh me too." I feel him cum inside of me and with that new feeling I cum in his hand. He pulls out of me and switches our position so I'm on top now. We're both breathing heavy as we lay there, very, naked. I sigh and put my head against his, "Der I've got something to tell you. I like you, like a lot and have for awhile." "I've liked you a long time too Stiles." "You know this could totally count as a first date." I say and then hear him scoff telling me to sleep.