Angry

Stiles and Derek have been together for 6 months now but have not told the pack yet. When Scott goes into Derek's loft to ask him something he sees some surprising things.

Stiles-
I'm at Derek's loft right now sitting on the couch while he's putting Star Wars in. I've been trying to get him into these movies and I think it's working because he's more lenient to watch it now. I look at him as he stands up, grabs the popcorn off the table then sits down next to me. We sit there quietly while the movie is playing and eat the popcorn. I have seen this one so many times I could recite every word that's in here. Getting kind of bored with the movie I put my hand on Derek's leg, slowly moving down his thigh.
"Stiles, what are you doing?"
"What do you mean, I'm not doing anything." I reply innocently. He doesn't respond so I lean toward him and bite his ear lightly.
"Stiles!"
"Derek please" I think with me saying that, it pushed him because when I looked into his eyes all I saw was pure lust and love. I take that as an open and get on top of him straddling his hips. I grab his face and smash my lips onto his, opening our mouths immediately I taste butter from the popcorn and I moan because of it.
"Stiles....."
"Derek....."
I take his shirt off then help him take mine off along with the plaid I was wearing, all of which are now on the floor. I can feel his hands roaming my body stoping at my hips. I got up and I hear Derek whine from the loss of contact. Smirking I look him in the eyes and take my pants off but keep my boxers on because I'm classy like that. Kneeling down I start to unbutton Derek's jeans very slowly just to tease and he lets me. God even after six months of this I still cannot believe this man is mine. After struggling to get his jeans off his legs I finally get back up into his lap.
"Stiles I know it might be to soon for you but I have to tell you, I love you Sti.....well?"
"I..I think-no I know I love you too Derek, now please, kiss me." And he complied, kissing me with all the love he had while I put all my love into it as well, it was amazing. I couldn't help it anymore I buckled my hips down onto Derek's crotch and his moan that came after that sounded like it came from a god. After doing that for about ten more minutes I hear Derek's loft door open and I think Derek heard it right when I did because he stopped kissing me and looked up into the face of Scott himself. Well this is akward.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Scott-
Im heading to Derek's loft right now because I need to ask him about the alpha pack. I'm about to knock on the door when I smell something. It smells like Stiles. But that can't be, why would he be here? I open the door and sure enough Stiles is here, MAking out practically naked WITh Derek Hale! What the fuck!?! I think they heard me coming in because they both look at me and Stiles jumps off of Derek and runs up to me but I push him aside and head straight for Derek.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING DEREK?"

Stiles-
After Scott pushes me aside he grabs Derek screaming at him. Oh god this can't get good. I grab my pants and pull them on along with my shirt, I look to Derek and sadly to see he has also put on his pants but no shirt. No Stiles stop your bestfriend is about to kill your boyfriend! While they're at each other I can see Scott's eyes glowing and his claws come out. Oh shit I have to stop this before it gets bloody.
"SCOTT!"
He turns to me and says,"what if he hurts you, stiles what-"
"I would never hurt him Scott and you know it!"
"Derek I am NOT talking to you right now. Stiles I'm serious what if he gets mad and accidentally hurts you? Or worse what if he transforms and kills you? I don't want to lose my brother Stiles."
I'm shocked, I mean I knew he cared about me a lot but it's not his decision with whom I chose to be with. I pull him into a hug seeing his claws retract. "Scott buddy, I'm glad you care and all but..I love Derek and he loves me and that will never change. I don't need you to protect me from him because I know he will never hurt me ok?"
He pulls back and rubs my shoulder, "alright Stiles I trust you, oh and Derek" he turns around to glare at him, "if you hurt him even in the slightest way possible, I will rip you to shreds, got it."
Derek look between slightly amused and a little horrified because of what just happened, "Got it Scott now if you wouldn't mind....." Derek says motioning his arm to the door.
I think Scott got the message because he looked between us then walked out, closing the door behind him.
"Now where were we?"