Hot chocolate

Stiles-

       Friday is most likely my favorite day of the week. You wanna know why? Because Friday nights are pack bonding nights where our pack gets to settle down at Derek's loft and just hang out. I am currently on my way to his house right now with Scott and Isaac in my jeep.
"Hey Sti I think somethings wrong with your car." I hear Scott tell me. I look at him for a second then turn my radio down all the way. First thing I hear is a faint rutting noise that totally sounds like it's doing some serious damage.
I turn the radio up louder than what it was before so it's blasting t-swift and say, "You wanna know what I say Scotty boy, if you can't hear the problem, there is no problem." I grin and keep driving. Man I need to get my baby checked out, I'll have to go to the shop tomorrow.

I park my baby in Derek's driveway and we all get out. Heading into Derek's I notice we are not the lasts ones here. Erica and Boyd are sitting next to each other on the floor in front of the couch, and Derek is most likely in the kitchen. So that means Lydia, Jackson, and Allison still are not here. Hmm that's weird Allison's usually one of the firsts here.
"Hey Der, whatcha cooking?" I ask walking into the kitchen. Right now he's putting something in the oven so I'm guessing it's cookies or something.
"Cookies Stiles, what are you doing in here?" He asks a little rough. Well we're off to a great start.
"Mm I have to go get drinks for the pack, could you join me?" I ask hopefully. Usually Scott goes with me but he said he wants to wait for Allison to get here, lame I know.
He looks at me weird and says, "I guess but we're taking my Camero." He walks past me and out the door. I watch him as he goes outside and bends to get in his car, damn that man has a nice ass.

"Okay and just take a right into this parking lot right here."
"I know how to get there Stiles."
Ugh maybe I shouldn't have taken Derek, then again if I were to take my baby I probably would have broken down.
Walking into the coffee shop with Derek right behind me suited up in his signature leather jacket that he insist on wearing in this 80 degree weather I see a sexy man standing at the counter. Damn he has a nice face.
"Hi I'm Conner, what can I get you?"
I smirk and say, "Your number I hope." And then I wink at him. Did that not work?
I see Conner smile as he says, "Huh you're cute, hot actually, I can get you whatever you want." I smile as he takes a napkin, writes on it and then hands it to me with a wink, "Call me."
I look at the writing and it has his number with his name on it. I smile back at him and tell him I will, and then put the napkin in my pocket. All of a sudden I here a growl, yes a growl, come from behind me. I turn around and see Derek practically fuming.
"Uh..."
"Oh um Stiles is my name."
"Nice to meet you Stiles, is your friend okay?"
I look back at Derek and then turn back to Conner giving him a short yes.
"Anyway what can I get you?"
"Oh uh yeah how about nine coffees and one hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream please."
"Alright-ah no this ones on the house this time." He says as I was about to pull out my wallet, "oh shit man really, that's so sweet."
Conner reaches across the counter to play with the neckline of my shirt and tells me it's not a problem. I giggle, yes giggle, not my proudest moment, and grab his hand sliding it down my chest. I bite my bottom lip as we stare at each other.
"Order up!" Some one screamed from the back and then hit a bell.
Oh fuck! That scared me. It looked like it made Conner jump as well because he takes his hand away and says, "God dammit Jerry, stop yelling every time you finish an order!"
Conner comes back with five cups in one box thing and four in the other. "Hey? Where's my-"
"Hot chocolate with extra whip cream, yeah I figured that one was yours." Conner says as he hands me my hot chocolate.
"Yeah," I set smirking, " And what made you think that?"
"I figured you were a guy that appreciated whip cream, everywhere." He says while giving me this look that had my body feeling a little hot.
"Yeah uh you might just be right about that. Maybe we'll have to experiment some time?" I say as I stick my finger in the whip cream and put it in my mouth, sucking on it.
"Mhm definetly, see you later Stiles."
"Bye Conner."
Walking our of the coffee shop I realize Derek was already in his car. And he did not look happy.
"Dude Derek, why'd you leave, believe it or not all this coffee is really heavy. I almost dropped it all."
Shutting my door I put the coffee in the back and buckle my seat belt.
"I'm sorry Stiles I just didn't want to see his disgusting attempt at flirting." He snaps pulling out of the lot. Woah where did that come from.
I tilt my head in confusion and anger, "you know what I don't even care, that guy is the only one who has shown any interest in me in a long time, and it is not up to you who I choose to hang out with."   
The rest of the ride was a silent one for sure.

"Stiles you're a life safer!" Erica comes at me hugging me, it's only because I got them coffee.
"I know I know, I'm amazing."
I laugh as she hits my chest softly.
Derek waltzes in behind me and growls,"Everybody out! Now!"
The Batas look scared, while Lydia and Allison just smirk. They all head out and when I try to follow Derek grabs my shoulders and pushes me against the door.
"Not you Stiles."
Ugh. I groan when he pushes harder and say, "alright I get it you can let go of me, geez what's you're problem. You were fine, well as fine as you can be, all day and then at the coffee shop you started acting incredibly rude?"
He takes his hands off me and for a second I swear I wanted them back on me pushing harder. What is up with my thoughts these past few days?
"I-I don't know." Derek goes and sits on the couch. "I just don't like strangers getting near my pack."
I sit down next to him confused, "what? What are you talking about?" And then it hits me, Conner. "Wait you can't seriously be talking about Conner. Are you? Because Conner seems like a nice, attractive guy."
He growls again, "stop it!"
"Stop what?"
"Saying his name like he's a fucking god!"
Oh my god. This can't be happening. Is Derek Hale really jealous? Fucking finally! Maybe I should play around alittle...
"Why Der? Does it bother you that I like other men?"
He glares at me, "Actually Stiles no I don't, and I also don't appreciate him making sexual innuendos to you, and you doing it back! Yeah I do still have super werewolf hearing in case you forgot."
His anger turns to bitterness and I smirk. God dammit this man. I take out the napkin Conner gave me and as Derek is watching me with an intense stare, I rip it to shreds and throw it in the trash.
"I don't care about Conner okay, I was only flirting with him so you would finally do something! So did it work?" I ask him as I stand up walking to Derek. As soon as I get close enough to him, Derek pulls me down on his lap and kisses me hard. I moan and grin into the kiss as I push harder opening my mouth. He takes the hint and slips his tongue in my mouth and god he moved it in a way that almost made me forget my name.
I pull my lips from his and take my shirt off, soon we are both shirtless while Derek pins me down on the couch.
"You know this isn't what I thought would happen tonight, but it's so much better."
"Mhm same here Derek. You know I wasn't kidding about the whipped cream thing, I've always wanted to try that."
He moans and says, "I think I have a can in the fridge, I'll be right back."