Jail time

Stiles-

Saturday morning. Who chooses to have a pack meeting on a Saturday morning. God knows only Derek would.
And another thing, I can't seem to find my contacts. I mean i'm usually good about keeping track of things of that importance, but i guess i'll have to wear my glasses. I hate wearing those things, they're too chunky and like, out there.
After I puth them on i grab my keys and a pice of pizza from the fridge and head out the door.

"I know, I know, i'm late and you have to throw me against a wall now", I say while I whip my hands out, closing my eyes, bracing myself for the hardness of the wall. But it didn't come, "What?"
I look at Derek to see him staring at me looking speachless, weird.
"What's wrong der? You're staring." I say walking to the couch, sitting next to Scott.
After a minute Derek sighs and says a short, "Shut up."
"Ok, so we all know about the new alpha that's in town..."
--
"Hey Derek can I spend the night?"
"No."
" Derek please? My dad works the night shift and I don't wanna go home to an empty house." Honestly i'm just so tired right now I don't even wanna drive.
I look back at him and he's glaring at me, I guess he is still mad at me for what I said in the meeting, whoops.
"Just go home Stiles, i'll talk to you tomorrow."
Of course he is making me go home, you know what, I don't want to do that though.
"Fine, whatever."
I walk out and get in my jeep, where could I go on a Saturday night? Too easy. Gay bar here I come.

"Hey Tommy!" I walked up to the bar, that's in another town obviously, Tommy has been a good friend for awhile now, he even sometimes gives me a drink or two on the side.
"Stiles! How's it hanging? Haven't seen you in a couple weeks man."
"Yeah I know, I thought I had something with this one guy but I don't think it is gunna work out, how about a drink for old times huh?" I give him a smile, I've known for a bit that he's had a crush on me, but I pushed it away because I thought something would happen with Derek. I was definitely wrong with that one.
Tommy grins at me and hands me a beer, "Anything for you man. New glasses?"
I grin and take a sip of my drink, "Yeah, I wanted to try something different, how do I look?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him and laugh.
"You look really good, the men are gunna eat you up." I laugh again and turn around, looking at all the men dancing to the pounding music.
I love this place, I have been coming here for a few months now, finding people to have a fun night with and taking them home. They don't mean much, but what else am I suppose to do?
Finally I see a guy that catches my eye, a tall, dark-haired man, shirtless I might add, dancing, and looking right at me. I set my finished beer down and go to him. We dance for awhile, in a way that I would be embarrassed if anyone I knew saw me.
"Wanna get out of here?" I ask him, I couldn't wait any longer.
"Actually I-"
Pain, that's all I felt. "What the fuck!?" I look up and see another man, looking straight at me, furious.
"Look man, what's your problem?" I ask him.
"My problem is you! That's my boyfriend." He pushes me and I fall to the ground.
"Dude your boyfriend sucks then cuz he didn't say anything about you."
I laugh and I think that pissed him off more because next thing I knew he was on top of me slamming his fists into my face. I try to block them and I get in a few good shots myself but he's stronger than me.

"This is your fault." I say to the man getting into the other cop car, "I would have left you two alone if you just said something."
"Fuck you." Those are the last words I hear before my head gets pushed into the back of a cop car.

"This is stupid! I did not do anything, he attacked me!" Oh my god, I get that I was caught in a fight but come on, I really don't wanna spend the night in a jail cell with three other men. Atleast not these men. I look over my shoulder and see two men fighting, one of which is the guy who hit me, the other guy looks like some drunk  and the other one is passed out on the only bench. Perfect.
I lean my face on the bars and flinch back in pain, I feel my face and feel a bump close to my eye and another one on my lip. I turn and glare at the man in the cell with me and flip him off.
I look back to the police officers and see my dad. Oh shit, i take it back I'll gladly stay here.
"Look dad before you say anything-"
"Can it young man, I had take time out of my work night to come get you, now I'm gunna drive you home and we will talk about this tomorrow. End of discussion."
Ok that's fair, they let me out and we head out to the car, i go to sit passenger, but my dad tells me to sit in the back, telling me I should be used to it. Funny.
We get home and before I get to the door I hear my dad say my name.
"Yeah dad?" I get ready for more scolding as he says, "Son, are you ok? Looks like he hit you pretty hard, do you want me to stay home?"
"Oh no, dad I'm fine, go back to work, i'll be fine." I give him a smile, "Besides, did you see the other guy?"
He laughs and I tell him to get back to work.

I head inside and shut the door, I am so tired, I head up to my room and take my shirt off, might as well throw it away, its covered in blood.
"Stiles?"
I quickly turn towards my window and see Derek, with a very concerned look on his face.
"What do you want?" He didn't care before, why would he care now?
He walks up to me and touches my face, where my eye is bruised and my bottom lip still has dried blood on it. He doesn't say anything, I just stare at him while he looks at my injuries.
I feel his hand on mine as he pulls it up and looks at my bruised knuckles.
"Im gunna kill him! Look what he did to you, what were you thinking Stiles?"
I pull my hands away, "Why do you care? Besides, i'm fine."
"I care Stiles, i'm sorry I kicked you out, but I didn't think this would happen."
No shit, I didn't either. I look at him, "Why are you here Derek?"
"I'm here because I care for you, and I don't want to see you get hurt again."
I don't believe it, is the Derek Hale expressing emotions? Is this him finally telling me that I'm not alone with what I feel?
"Derek? Did you just say you care for me? Because I thought you would never feel the same, honestly I thought you hated me."
Lips. Derek. On me. What! Oh my god he's a good kisser.
"I don't hate you Stiles, I mean sometimes you can get on my nerves but for the most part, its definitely not hate I feel."
I kiss him again and drag him to my bed. We lay next to each other for awhile and talk. Eventually I fall asleep, in the arms of the man i'm going to fall in love with.

*Prob gunna start this book up again, stay tuned✌*