55- Will you? (1/3)

Start from the beginning

"Lo you don't look repulsive at all, I think your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my twenty two years of living" I said to her, she slowly looked up at me and her eyes began to water more which worried me as I whipped the continues tears.

"Your only saying that because your my boyfriend" she said looking back down as I chuckled and shook my head at her. I ran my hand through her raven hair and caressed her cheek delicately.

"No. I'm saying this because it's the truth, you Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado are the most astounding, astute woman I've ever EVER met, the love I have for you is unrelieved. Only if you knew how much I feel about you, your so unique in every way and form. I just wish you could see that. I'll continue for the rest of my life telling you about your undying beauty, that's not just your looks but also that kind heart of yours" I said to her, looking into the eyes that stole my heart with the first glance as they watered up with more tear. They where now a light green with specks of gold mixed within them.

"I love you so fucking much y/n Payne" she said with a wide smile and leaned up and kissed me. Fuck butterflies, I felt the whole damn zoo with the kiss.

"I knew he was a hopeless romantic" I heard Liam say once we pulled away from the kiss. Normani smacked his chest as I flipped him off causing the normani and Lauren to chuckle.

"Lets go celebrate you being legal" I said putting my arm around her shoulder as I held her bag in my hand. Liam behind us, his and normani talking about the lost time.

I didn't have much to talk about since I hadn't did anything since Lauren had left. She was gone for awhile and I didn't have anything to do, Liam tried to take me out to this club he discovered but I didn't want to go. Harry ended up coming bye and we ended up working on a song I'd made for Lauren.

Once we walked out the airport, a bunch of fans were there to get pictures and autographs from normani and Lauren and from Liam and I.

After sighing autographs and taking pictures I stood to the side watching Lauren as she laughed and smiled talking to the fans. I would always be happy knowing that gracious smile on her lips would always be there.

"You two are perfect for each other" I heard, I tore my gaze away from the raven haired girl and turned to see normani beside me with a wide smile. "It's so clear as day that your both deeply in love with one another" she said making me smile as I looked back at Lauren. One of the fans smiled at her then said something as she smiled widely and glanced at me and waved as I waved back as she giggled and turned to the fan and nodded.

"I want to marry her" I said turning to normani who had wide eyes but still a smile, which was a good sign.

"Really!!" She said excitingly as I nodded.

"Liam and I went to look at rings yesterday and I finally found the perfect one for her" I said smiling, while normani jumped around cheering making me chuckle. "I also wrote her a song" I said making her stop and turn towards me with her mouth a gasped she looked at me in total shock.

"Holy shit! Lauren is so damn lucky" she said smiling once again making me shake my head. "No I'm the lucky one" I said softly looking back at Lauren to see her waving at the fans as she walked away from her.

"Where are you going to do it?" Normani asked.

"When the moment presents itself" I said simply, she nodded and walked away once Lauren got to me.

"What were you two just talking about?" Lauren asked, I took her hand in mine and kissed her knuckles thinking of a excuse to tell her.

"A surprise for the birthday girl" I said making her pout. We walked to the black 2017 escalade, putting the girls bags in the back while they got into the truck. "Are you sure about this?" Liam asked once we closed the trunk of the truck.