10: the dirty tux

Next week I'm going to extend this book a little, as in edit chapters, add some back stories, descriptions and explanations so shall you have time, I will inform you when the editing is finished and you can read it from the beginning for some extra information! x

BTW HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW SHADOWHUNTERS EPISODE BECAUSE I AM SHOOK DUDES

question of the chapter: what's your favourite ice cream flavour? <3

10: the dirty tux

♡♡♡   

I take off my shoes as I enter my house. There's no one inside, just as I assumed there would be. It's been three days since Georgia aborted her child and she hasn't come home ever since. Mom has been drinking a lot of coffee to keep herself awake and busy, and I don't blame her. She's not the only one who keeps thinking about her and is worried about her 24/7. We both know there's nothing we can do about it, though, so the only way to keep ourselves from going nuts is literally staying busy.

Luke has been here a lot too because we still need to make progress within out project. The deadline is now 10 days away and we only finished eight of the tasks by the time Georgia disappeared. The weekend she was gone we managed to come up with the surroudings of a story without writing it: What if the protagonist was deaf and he fell in love with a girl?

We also cooked a meal for our moms so that mine could get a while of distraction, and we built bonfires with scouts from our local primary school. It was kinda interesting but I think we both kept Georgia in our minds and as a result we couldn't fully enjoy these activities.

Today is Monday and we're supposed to meet up again after school to write the story of our childhood meeting. We have decided that we would do a short story about it since 21 days is too little time to write an entire novel (well, Mrs Hood, that was not the most considerate task if I'm honest). The list by far looks like this:

Luke and Luna's Assignment List

1. Take care of a bag of flour for 24 hours. ✓ 

2. Plant a hundred tulips in one of your gardens. (If not present - in the school garden) 

3. Switch lives for a day. 

4. Prepare a primary school alike volcano. 

5. Find John Green and take a picture with him.

6. Think of a story plot, characters and other ideas without writing it. 

7. Cook three-course dinner with only your left hands. 

8. Blindfold one of you for a day and make the other one a guide.

9. Go camping on your own without anyone knowing. (Except parents of course!)

10. Volunteer in a hospital.

11. Write a short novel on your first meeting.

12. Take dozens of pictures during the assignment and make them into an album. 

13. Come to a scouts meeting. 

14. Egg a house. (But if anyone asks - it was not my idea!)

15. Attend a musical.

16. Play 'Never have I ever' with your best friends. Category: school.

17. Find a secret place that will remain only yours.

18. Try your best not to kill each other in the process.